for The Wizard and the World

11/12/2015 c4 Shinoki
Oooh, this is interesting. Ahahah, I don't know how I feel about Neville. Hmm, I wonder if he really will become a key keeper. :v interesting, interesting. I shall wait patiently for the next chapter then!
9/21/2015 c3 Akasha Brunestud
Update soon!
6/3/2015 c3 raynisia
a cliff hanger! Great chapter!
6/2/2015 c3 11Vangran
After reading up on Mystic Archives to get a better grasp of this story, I can say you have piqued my interest. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
6/1/2015 c3 4fray100
nice work
6/1/2015 c3 Shinoki
Yay~ update :3 whew, that was a nice chapter. I hope Alex and Dalian never get along tho-well, what I mean is that... I can't imagine Alex being something that Dalian would grow to like. Well, it just depends on your writing.
6/1/2015 c3 WriterKillsReader
Omg I love this chapter! You seem to be one of the few writers who actually get James characterization right. *bows*
So thank you for another great chapter!
5/29/2015 c2 fray100
good story so far

as for nev give him the cherry wand

You could set the seen like this Nev and his gran are in the alley the same time as Dalian. Nev wishes to get his own wand well his gran want's to force him in to using his dad's wand. When Dalian steps in and points out a wand chooses the wizard and points out that she (his gran) must rally hate him if she was planing to handicap him and destroy his magical potential like that by giving him an ill-suited wand.

as for me nit picking: Dalian in the manga/anime her eyes are red/pink not green

but here's a way to fix that little problem have her original eye color be green but when a Phantom book is active somewhere out in the world her eyes will slowly shift to red depending on how dangerous the Phantom book is.
5/2/2015 c2 3The Aura King
Neat story looking forward to more. For names is say loma bib-"lo-ma"-niac or nia
5/1/2015 c2 voidzzz
Hah, hope you will continue this story!
There is much potential in Dalian attending Hogwarts, and from what you've implied she will begin living the life of Ivy Potter, becoming mortal again maybe? From what I remember of Dalian's character she would enjoy the chance of a mortal span, with so many loved ones dead around her.
4/27/2015 c2 Shinoki
Awesome! I don't really know what will come out of it, but it seems like it'll be very interesting. For Dalian's owl, maybe name her after a book character or possibly one of the more memorable characters in the Dantalian no Shoka series?
4/17/2015 c2 moonprincesst15
The cherry wand as well I really like your story so far can't wait for the next chapter
4/1/2015 c2 Lu
Love the story so far! Keep it up! I think that Alex should get the wand that way Dumbledore won't get suspicious, think of it as magic or fate protecting Neville from being manipulated and targeted.
4/1/2015 c1 Aria
Cool story! Looking forward for the next update!
3/30/2015 c2 Lunawolf
I love the use of Dalian in the Potter world! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »