for The Hero's Young Charge

9/1 c1 14bauers374
I would complain about this fic not getting continued... but then again as a Devil is A part Timer fan... I'm used to not getting a continuation of things
8/11 c6 TheLionessOfBritany
I love the idea that Harry grew up with Emi and Maou and the others. It just makes me so happy he can live with such a loving family. and Esmeralda will never be babysitting again lol.

Stay safe and healthy!
-Ainsley
7/9/2019 c6 Sun and moon100
Please update when you can
2/12/2019 c4 Immortal ninjaaa
You use sweetie way too much in this fic.
1/30/2019 c6 6Princess Asuna
please say this isn't dead
10/27/2018 c3 3doubledamn
I always enjoyed the theory that Umbridge was an improperly trained Toad Animagus that got stuck partway through a transformation OR (and this one's a my favourite) that while claiming to be a full-blooded British witch, she actually originated from a small fishing village in the U.S called Innsmouth.
12/16/2017 c1 2Diamondcherries
this story is amazin :p i wish u wrote more
12/6/2017 c6 16Ordalie Gwynfyd
What ? No other chapter ? For this fantastic story ? Are you heathless ?
Pleeeeeeaaaaase I want more ! I love the way Emi's like Harry's mother ! I suppose she reminds him Lily, with the same hair. Anyway, please, an other chapter !
10/22/2017 c6 N2
Please update.
10/5/2017 c6 3Taranodongirl1
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE!
7/7/2017 c6 MockingJay344
I love this! hope you will update again :'D
5/22/2017 c6 manticore-gurl071134
cool fic so far!
1/26/2017 c6 Hi
This story is really well written! Don't know if you'll see this but please update! I'd like to see the chance of Harry going to Hogwarts.
9/3/2016 c1 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
This... This has so much promise as a story. Oh please let Sadou be seen as a father figure, and please let him teach Harry The fine art of pranking!
8/14/2016 c6 1GolDEin13