for Vital Signs

7/4/2016 c16 AlwaysAbel
Hmmm. She being open mineded. Lol
7/4/2016 c16 lolenecs
Thanks for writting! Keep going!
7/4/2016 c16 EshaSharmaa
I love the story and all but please update more?!
6/21/2016 c15 Guest
I know this is her first real "relationship" and christian is a strange man. But sometimes i think that ana reaction about the whole thing with christian so far is disproportionate. Just because she is in love with him, she think that he has to be deep in love with her too. And she don't ever know the real christian to be so in love. I think that things bettwen them has to be slow. You know, no pressure, no rush. Chistian alredy like ana, but everyting is new to him too. So for ana to understand this , christian has to open up with her. If they really want this to work out, they have to comunicate with each other.
6/18/2016 c15 Jen
I don't quite comprehend why "Ana" is taking the bdsm aspect worse than the books.
Does she really have a nursing license? She's so whiny immature and uneducated. She's weak and scared and not turned off.. of bdsm. She's too lazy to google and check her ignorance? She doesn't him yet acts holier than tho and judgmental. I don't know why Christian wants her. why?
6/18/2016 c15 smillss
Good chapter
6/18/2016 c15 heather221
6/18/2016 c15 raye85
great chapter :)
I do have to admit though that certain views ana has regarding Christian and bdsm is a bit annoying. I understand not everyone will automatically agree or be ok with it but i feel like shes is being very negative regarding it. Hopefully she will understand that that was what he was into and maybe try being in a relationship. Hopefully things will be better between them before something else happens. I Really like Christian character. How he is able to be with ana... Even though it is frustrating that every time she gets upset she brings up the beating up a women. Thank you for updating
6/18/2016 c15 Guest
Ana is jumping in and i hope Christian shows her the time of her life. I am enjoying this story will be waiting for more.
6/18/2016 c15 robyn odei-ntiri
Thank you for the update...well done..Ana has tried and so has Christian...until you post again
6/18/2016 c15 JB
Now they may be getting somewhere. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to what happens next for these two. JB.
6/18/2016 c15 BestGuest
Always a supporter but do miss the more frequent updates.
6/18/2016 c15 Twinder
So good and intriguing. I can't wait to see where you take those storyline,
6/18/2016 c15 Pks9704
Have they had sex yet?
That your a slur? Way to ruin a moment
6/18/2016 c15 Christian618