for To catch a heart

10/4/2015 c9 4JayeMaru
Nicely done. An interesting twist on the events from Angel's show, given the differences introduced by having Spike corporal now and Buffy there. The kiss felt natural to the story and the Spike it portrays. It was sweet.
10/3/2015 c10 storybuyer
This is lovely, keep doing your best, and don't sacrifice your health!
7/8/2015 c8 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Almost killing the one you almost died to bring back will definitely put a crimp in your romantic plans.
7/8/2015 c8 nrdhrd3
I'm dying to know what they are up against or if it's just hallucinations!
6/5/2015 c7 Logoth
thanks for the update ;)
can i strangle you for the cliffhanger?
6/5/2015 c7 thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Is it Spike or has Angel kidnapped Buffy?
5/26/2015 c6 mom8828
Very good chapter; I just hope Buffy is Ok. I also hope that Spike is fine, but still a vampire. It would be nice if Angel disappeared forever. Did that sound like I don't really like Angel? You'd be right! Just like Riley, Angel is just too tall and broad for Buffy! Being only 4' 11" tall myself, anyone over 5' 11" is waaay too tall! Thanks for the update and for continuing to share your talent with the rest of us.
5/22/2015 c6 thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Cliffhanger, your a meanie beanie. Great chapter and I so want to punch Captain Forehead. Spike is his family and all Spike's hostility comes from being abandoned by Angel so what's he do keep abandoning him, what a asshat. Angel needs to reestablish his Sire bond with William, giving him his blood and the bitter back talk would stop. The Spike persona is just William ' s defense mechanism, if Angel would just act like a loving sire, apologize for abandoning Spike and Druscilla instead of a jealous ex-boyfriend they would stop fighting. It's time Angel grew up and he could have a loving parental relationship with William/Spike, William/Spike and Buffy need him.
5/22/2015 c6 Vivi H88
Great story :) can't wait till the next chapter :)
5/8/2015 c5 rose0810
please post again soon 3
5/5/2015 c5 Draconi9
Glad to hear you aren't forgetting about this one. Really enjoying it, can't wait to see what happens next.
4/27/2015 c4 JLK
Hi PLEASE keep going your story here is one of the best buffy stories I can find! Please keep writing!
4/19/2015 c4 thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Sweet declarations of love but I have always had a huge problem with how Buffy treats Spike. Your Buffy seems so much better and you have me considering Team Spuffy but don't get me started on Angel he is a total asshat. Spike has everything Angel has a soul and focus on helping the world but unlike Angel he does it all willingly. Spike saves the world for those he loves not to Shanshu. Angel needs to remember Spike is a willing good guy and his grandchilde and comfort and protect William not verbally abuse him.
4/19/2015 c2 thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Great story idea though I wish Dawn had come too.
4/18/2015 c4 mom8828
Regardless how much time you had to spend on writing this, I'd say it was time well spent! I really loved this chapter. Thanks for the update, and for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
17 Page 1 2 Next »