for Dawnhammer

1/31/2017 c2 Jim.Hero
we, your fans, that is, are still waiting on an update. If this is not dead, please post soon. no preasure
6/18/2016 c2 Jim.Hero
dude come on! moaaaare! this is excellent!
1/1/2016 c2 FYAT
The reapers are to OP (OVER POWERED) in this story.

Who agree's say -I-
-I-
12/16/2015 c2 2magnusvictor
Well, if you ever do continue this story (and I can well understand, from personal experience, just how hard it is to turn a one-shot into even a short story), then a whole bunch of us would be very happy! This story is awesome!

Also, I just realized while reading this story that nowhere in ME canon or fanon have I ever seen a Turian faint. Apparently, if seeing a 1.2 km "dreadnought" get dwarfed by everything it sails up to doesn't knock Garrus on his bony ass, nothing will.
11/23/2015 c2 11Ace Warbringer
A Reader...

Mass Effect runs off of magic space goo which breaks the laws of physics. Your point?
11/23/2015 c1 A Reader
Hello just found your story I read crossovers of stories that I know with ones that I would like to get into also tend to check out wikis and other sources of info. So I wanted to say that from what I have found out super macs fire there projectile a 4% the speed of light and the macs on ships are slower so how come you are firing the rounds out at half the speed of light about what 50 times faster than they are supposed to go? Oh I get it your are a dry humping fan boy or girl that must make sure nothing can match there precious Halo. Well am I right or are you actually going to study and research your info and fix the story?
8/2/2015 c2 guest
I haven't read a fic from this angle before. Love the what you have given us so far. Eager for future installments. Keep up the great work.
6/26/2015 c2 scottusa1
Good chapter.
Keep it up. Laters.
6/20/2015 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
Some small grammar errors
6/1/2015 c2 Jfitzgerald
Please update again soon. Thanks.
5/19/2015 c2 47reality deviant
like this so far
5/18/2015 c2 6Sightbent
Another great chapter. Seems the UNSC's got some trouble heading their way, hopefully they can adapt quickly to their new enemy.
5/18/2015 c1 Sightbent
Interesting first chapter. Good to see that the crew pretty much still managed to come together even in an alternate timeline.
5/18/2015 c2 1xThomas2
Ok keep it up. Don't take my words saying this is a shameless halo vs reapers story as criticism, I'm just calling it. Really what happened is that plenty people just write that but pretend they're not, it's so annoying. So a shameless one like this is cool.
5/18/2015 c1 xThomas2
Weird that reapers primitive. This is going to be a boring MAN KIcks alien BUTT . Totally shameless

Screw it. Halo is cool, but your writing makes it uncool. I'm not saying halo shouldn't totally crap all over reapers, but I. Saying you suck at making it sound good. Or even ok. Lucky you this is going to suck so much it might be good. By virtue of being bad. Yeah. Take it this way, I'm bored.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »