for Mysteries of the Forest

4/4/2017 c1 1QueenoftheMermaids
this is lovely. im sorry to see its been abandoned
9/24/2015 c1 Poisoned Arrow
Gorgeous fic so far! And it's only the first chapter!

Update soon please!
9/5/2015 c1 64Tiger Priestess
Why haven't you updated a second chapter? This is a great idea! I love the first chapter so far! Rogue is awake and I wonder if Lucy will scream and roll off the bed in surprise. I'm smitten with this story so far. Please continue. It's beautifully done, at least the beginning and the plotline is, and I'm sure the rest of the chapter will be gorgeous too. I wonder what happened to Lucy so she doesn't use whatever power she has, and why Rogue is laying wounded in a ditch and what his "power" is.

I'm gonna put this fic on my alert list. Please continue. I'm dying to read more RoLu!
8/16/2015 c1 1The Sassy Sylveon
please I really want to see more
7/20/2015 c1 itchy uchiha
YOUR WRITING IS SO AMAZING. and lmao rogue, hello to you too.
6/17/2015 c1 1fairychime-diamond47
O.O THIS IS SO GOOD~ Plus, thank you for liking and supporting my story! You have a wonderful story as well. I can't wait to read the next chapter, what was Lucy's skill? Making potions or doing something physical? Kinda gets me excited for once. :D Good job!
4/4/2015 c1 1PremierGoldPineapple
This is great! I laughed so hard when he said 'hello'. I can just imagine the look on her face :D
3/30/2015 c1 WeiNieSho
This chapter got me interested right from the start, I so want to know how Rogue ended up in his bleeding situation, what Lucy's powers are that she was so defensive about it when Virgo remind her of it and of course the morning scene kyaaaa I need to see Lucy's reaction from this hihihi. I like it so far keep up the good work ;). Ja ne!
3/29/2015 c1 AnimeFan972
ohhh exciting
3/29/2015 c1 TiTi
This is very interesting I love it already.