FanFiction.Net

Double trouble!
5/19/2017 c1 Guest
Good Nice
12/11/2015 c4 AnnieWarbucks
Great surprise and great addition to your universe! Thanks for sharing!
12/11/2015 c3 AnnieWarbucks
Great foreplay, flirting, affirmation, and sexual intensity! We all know what they were doing for awhile ! :p
12/11/2015 c2 AnnieWarbucks
Great counter chapter entailing Grace's POV and confusion!
12/11/2015 c1 AnnieWarbucks
Wow what angst ... I hope Oliver gets out of the doghouse soon!
5/22/2015 c4 122markaleen
Just realized I didn't leave a proper review here! I'll repeat what I said to you privately and say this this has to be my favorite story of yours so far! I love all of the cute Oliver and Grace moments! My favorite part of this chapter is probably them falling asleep naming one of the children. Then again, the nursery scene is quite adorable as well ;) Amazing job!
5/18/2015 c4 6The Unnamed Avatar
I'M SO GLAD I DECIDED TO READ BEFORE BED! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It's so sweet of Oliver to be that caring and hopeful and I really love all the playfulness between the two. BUT YESSSSSS THEY HAVE TWINS! Are you planning to continue the month series thing after your break? I hope you do!
5/17/2015 c3 Pat
Oh I hope you update this soon! It is such a wonderful story & I love the repartee between Oliver and Grace!
4/27/2015 c3 122markaleen
Ahh I've been looking forward to this update for two weeks! I love Oliver and Grace's constant teasing here. Grace is so lucky to have Oliver for a husband. He's so patient with her worries and doubts. The part where he spoke to the baby made my heart completely melt. It was so, so, soooo sweet! I can't wait to see this story's conclusion. Amazing job!
4/26/2015 c3 6The Unnamed Avatar
I love this chapter! The emotion and conviction that Oliver has is really heart-warming! And I adore their playful manner. I'm glad this still isn't finished! I look forward to whatever comes next! (Btw, there's a few typos in here)
4/14/2015 c2 1Loyal DC Fan
Can't I get a more Annie-centered and less romantic fanfic?!
4/13/2015 c2 6The Unnamed Avatar
Took me the longest time to find an uninterrupted moment to read this! I really can't wait for them to make up! I have a feeling it will be amazing :D
4/12/2015 c2 3icecold5
good story:-D
4/12/2015 c2 122markaleen
So happy to see an update! I love how Grace was writing in her diary at the beginning. I laughed out loud at the Raggedy Ann and Andy bit. Too funny! And true. Oh I hope Oliver & Grace are able to 'kiss and make up' properly and without any fret after this month! I really loved this update, amazing job!
18 Page 1 2 Next »