for i was not magnificent

8/19/2016 c1 1rose witches
that was so rude. my freaking heart hurts, thanks.
6/9/2016 c1 2definitelybread
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT
?!
*indistinct sobbing*
3/25/2016 c1 2MarshMallow14
Thank you for writing this piece. I love Raven Cycle enough to be content with a sad ending. And we all know there is not going to be flowers and rainbows at the end.
2/19/2016 c1 LWiseDemigod
You can't make me cry at 1:34 am. Listen, ugh you're killing me. This is so wonderfully written and is just plain lovely. Like I felt exactly how much he loves her in this moment and before and just arghhhh, thank you.
12/28/2015 c1 TheAsterousAuthor
nO my hEART

why must you do this to me

this is so tragic and beautiful and if the last book has to end with the death of one Richard Campbell Gansey III then this is how I want it to happen.

but then again gansey won't die right hehehe what (im in denial ignore me)

my point: this is amazing and I wish I could write this well you aew awesome hugs to you 3
11/18/2015 c1 37invisibly inked
honestly, like, just fuck me up ( but ok i love this i love it so much i wouldn't be mad if this is how it all ended, i am 100% here for this and also 100% crying)
6/30/2015 c1 87l0ngl0st
"She kisses you like ozone and pizza grease and those long summer days you spent in the speckled sunshine beneath Cabeswater's trees. She kisses you ungentle and unlovely and unforgiving. She kisses you like the ocean. She kisses you like the sky." what lovely description, and what a heartwrenching moment. oh, these two. YOU'RE EVIL BUT I LOVE IT; wonderful work :)
6/28/2015 c1 1corneliastreet10
I'm quite fond of my heart and now it's broken :(((
5/20/2015 c1 7liplocks
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

please excuse me while i go cry for the next 36 years

your writing is so descriptive and heart-felt and the way you capture blue and gansey ughh, tear my heart out why don't you.

i got to say i was pretty excited to see one of my favorite writers dabbling in one of my favortie fandoms, and i'm so happy you wrote this
5/17/2015 c1 3Smokingbomber
ugh i cried. i hate you. i love this. :(
5/7/2015 c1 10Ads S
I cried. I cried and I cried and I cried.
5/4/2015 c1 764Evil Little Dog
Hee. I didn't cry but I came close. Really lovely little story!
4/26/2015 c1 Jacky
you are an awful human being ;A; *cries the shit out of her*
i love and hate it.
*solemnly swears that she is up to no good* *cries on* *dies* *raises from death because gansey's a hawtie and they are her first straight otp in a year* *begs for death* *being killed by ronans dream monsters bc this message is far to long and random* *sobs* *waves goodbye*
good bye