for The Hunting Dog

6/5/2017 c52 12ROCuevas
Quite a good chapter.
4/13/2017 c51 Anonymous
Glad to see an update! I really think that Meliodas and Merlin were jerks in the past few chapters though.
4/8/2017 c51 ROCuevas
Quite sweet.
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
Holly crap there 50 chapters !?
2/25/2017 c50 ROCuevas
Oh man this is intense so far.
2/19/2017 c49 ROCuevas
Hopefully all will go well.
2/18/2017 c48 ROCuevas
Dun dun duuuuun!
1/14/2017 c47 ROCuevas
Quite interesting.
8/10/2016 c1 100PercentBadass
Is he like a wolf on all fours or is he on 2 legs and sorry if it already said it and I didn't see it
5/1/2016 c35 12Macro And Micro
This series REALLY needs an overhaul. You need SO much more description on the characters, what they are doing, their posture, any movements of hands or legs. And immerse the reader in the story, make us feel like we are actually there, have the sight of grass waveing in the wind making it look like an ocean of green, the sound of rivers or the rustle of leaves, the smell of the place the feel of the rocks etc you get my point.

It is just so bare bones that it takes away from any actual story that could be developed. I have so many blanks where there should be character description or area description... How can I put this. If this was a game. then the level design is a blank room and the characters are stick figures.

You need to take a step back and redo the previous chapters and replace them all.
3/8/2016 c20 Guest
Really good. We just need more frequent updates.
12/7/2015 c37 2arkhanV01
Nice story
10/27/2015 c36 5Fenrir's Phantom
Yay, new chapter after so long! Keep up the good work, man!
10/11/2015 c35 MinarMaster
okay first I like the idea of Cavall can tap power from all kinda wolf related animals. but that said you gave a very vague and rushed explanation to the process when both Merlin and Jenna seems to understand what is happening, but we just have to guess. Else I must say this chap just felt rushed. your ideas were great, and that makes me kinda sad. cause you have the ideas but you rush to write chapters sometimes, and that leaves some loss in the end for the readers. but again this is just a critic feedback from a Nobody that likes your work.
9/21/2015 c34 MinarMaster
I really like the story especial how your OC finally gets a bit of personality and action, and not just coming with a simple comment to a conversation. i also think that the training is about him being a monster or not (you have brought it back and forward of him having these thoughts often). but keep up the good work
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »