for The Hunting Dog

9/19/2015 c33 Carlmike94
It's really impressive how you managed to invent a new character, and fit him in the story so easily
9/8/2015 c33 4SpectrumRay16
I'm really enjoying the unique twist you've taken with this story... incorporating another character and having him interact with the sins is really good. I also enjoy seeing how you've added ships with this character and that he sometimes has our perspective on the events that took place. I can't wait till you get to chapter 137 though, i want to see Cavall's reaction to that :)
8/26/2015 c32 Guest
This is a very good story action and humor I liked the little pigs reference a few chapters back
8/26/2015 c5 Guest
I really like this story so far it's different from others I've read
8/25/2015 c2 Guest
What the heck! If only this is a crossover story...if be popular maybe if u use shiro emiya! :)
8/25/2015 c1 Guest
At first i ignore this cause of the low rev...but after i read the first chapter...i know it worth it! Keep em comming!
7/18/2015 c20 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Got grammar error here and there but nothing too bad.
7/18/2015 c19 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Hmm...i see some romance plot in this chap...but im not satisfied with it.
7/18/2015 c12 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
This is what i like bout your fanfiction Short and Nice even though you follow cannon...i still enjoy reading it.
7/18/2015 c11 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Hahahah! Guila Face is full of doodle...I hope king become fat again That be even more funny XD.
7/18/2015 c10 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Alright...good chapter! I dont know king have a fat and kid form..huh.
7/18/2015 c9 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Well this chapter is just a little of the charts but it still good.
Wtf! Ban saying king is a fatass is funny to me cause king ass is...uh nevermind.
7/18/2015 c8 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Damm...Jude dying? I kinda hoped he live cause he 1 of my fav character...oh well.

DDS out.
7/18/2015 c7 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Alright...this chapter brings satisfaction for me, i wonder if they meet ban?
7/18/2015 c6 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Welp! My head is hurt and I kinda confused with this chapter...uh maybe its cause im reading 4 in the morning...

DDS out.