for The Dragon Agent

1/3 c5 Username6166
99% of the past few chapters are completely identical to canon, why even bother?
9/20/2021 c63 Efthee
Oh man rly, its over?! Just like that. This was a great fan fic. I loved it! I do wish for it to continue but i also think this is the best place for it to stop since with no tarturus arc, it will only be zeref's arc and that arc just had bs all around.
9/19/2021 c63 FairyBoy
It was a decent story with a unexpected ending.
Those names are somewhat easy to guess as a FT manga reader Ignia is related to Igneel and as for Ulric that a name that haven't been mentioned in a very long time and could be from that peace dragon from Spyro.
9/18/2021 c63 zzkaizer
Oooh it’s complete :O
Love it, but confused when Natsu got his third origin and then Ultear used Last ages. Shouldn’t that have cancelled the third origin?
Can’t wait for the next story :D
9/18/2021 c63 11JohnJuanRamboJr35
It’s great that you finished this story but I feel so sad. First I watched Brooklyn 99 last episode and now this. My heart can’t take much more
9/18/2021 c63 4Goku275
ANOTHER INCREDIBLE CHAPTER TO ANOTHER INCREDIBLE STORY! I'm starting to LOVE Natear. So I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing this through to the very end. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE keep up the EXTRAORDINARY work!

Oh, and about the "Natsu and Ultear having children thing," will you write the trimesters?
9/18/2021 c63 Guest
sorry It s so messed up these children will be orphans or what?
9/18/2021 c63 draven32
Sad to see it end but damn was it a good ride. Looking forward to the one shot and the AU. Since you've done this where he starts with the baddies ever thought of doing one where he starts in Tartaros?
9/18/2021 c63 3MedicusAestus
Looking forward to the au.
7/28/2021 c62 DBoblivion
7 year timeskip natsu should be way stronger, especially because he has others with him to helo train.
7/13/2021 c62 zzkaizer
Yay new chapter :D
Can’t wait for the next chapter :D
Keep up the great work, looking forward for the next one :D
7/10/2021 c62 7Ikrani
I can see why Fae is fun to write. She's got some of the best lines here. Don't know where you got that outfit from, but I like it.

Looking forward to seeing what other forms Myrdak pulls out to fight Natsu. Kinda wish Fae had stuck around to throw down with him, but I know that would not be a smart call. I gotta wonder: we saw a glimpse of the heartbreak she felt. How deep does it run?

I'm kind of disappointed that Ultear wasn't more sore about Natsu's night with Lisanna, buuuut that doesn't mean the women can't have a scene alongside one another, maybe even one alongside Natsu together.
7/10/2021 c62 13darthwolf
I have high suspicions that Myrdak learned the dragon taming spell from either his uncle or cousin, either them or actually future Rouge still has a hand on all of this
7/10/2021 c62 Guest