for His Witch, Trouble

2/9 c3 Deadlyrose8090
I can't wait for what happen nexts
2/2 c3 Angelic Reaper13
Love it update pls
12/8/2019 c3 MillieBelle
Please update soon! Its been so long.
7/29/2019 c3 LPWomer
Love this!~
3/31/2019 c3 phenyy
AH UPDATE BEST CROSSOVER EVER!
3/19/2019 c3 xenocanaan
I hope to read more soon!
2/23/2019 c3 Maddie
Oh, I’m glad I can post a review without an account! I’m quite new to this site but I’m already in love with your work. I do hope to see you update eventually, on your time, as I know life outside of a story exists. I just wanted to compliment your work and writing style, it’s enchanting to read!
2/13/2019 c3 James Birdsong
Thank you for writing this story.
2/13/2019 c3 princesskakashi287
this is very interesting, I look forward to reading more
2/10/2019 c3 Elfin69
How far will they take the punishment of the Italian and will she maybe imperius him into returning everything he took and returning the workers back to their positions along with turning in his accomplishes?
2/10/2019 c2 Elfin69
Hopefully she at least made sure that the corset was not biding and was more comfortable. I think that Sebastian is having more fun with her there.
2/9/2019 c3 Loitoburrito
It has been so long since I have last thought about this fanfic. I was completely surprised when I got the notification that it was updated, but I’m so happy you updated! You’re a great writer and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/9/2019 c3 1Ertje
I don't want to seam rude but I thought Ciel was 12 at this point in the kuroshitsuji timeline? Other than that, nice chapter! You're good at writing!
2/8/2019 c3 Dawn Nightshade
Please update or adopt out this story
1/30/2019 c2 ailita501
This seems to be developing well. I think it will be a great story . Keep up, dear author !
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »