FanFiction.Net
for Presque Toujours Pur

11/26 c38 6TheWiseNut
Beautiful story and such an unexpected twist.
11/25 c38 TheWiseNut
Beautiful story and such an unexpected twist with buckbeak.
11/5 c21 4DeathDagger
Damn did Theo come through throwing shots!
11/5 c38 Haven-IsADreamer
This was so amazing3 All the love to this wonderful fic! 33
11/2 c38 Muriel
Thank you so much for this story.
I loved it.
You wove believable characters into a plausible and tangible alternate world.
Too many good moments to mention all of them, but the Regulus/Sirius reunion when R was restored from his Animagus state was awesome. As was the moment Hermione called him "Papa" again.

Draco was true to his character but evolved, and I enjoyed your non-typical pairings of the others Ron/Luna, Harry/Pansy, Neville/Ginny.

Excellent read - thanks
10/31 c34 Aypearson
I loved this story!
10/24 c32 wren
HOLY FUCK
10/24 c30 wren
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
10/8 c11 gothamloves
I love how in character you are with them.
Snape I hear Alan Rickman
And I love the retelling of the diary how she getting to know her godfather/ uncle and her father and her Mom
9/16 c38 Shelby
This story was magnificent. There were just enough twists in the story to still give life to the series so many have cherished since childhood. I think I had a grin on my face the entire time reading the epilogue. Thank you, Shaya.
9/15 c38 4Steph A15
I love the story once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down. I’m so sad that it’s over but I’m so excited to get to start reading your other stories.
9/6 c38 Toothfairy456
This was the second time I read this. I thoroughly enjoyed it as much as the first time. You have quite the imagination. Well done!
9/1 c37 Guest
This fic is a masterpiece. Such a joy to read! Beginning to end, I can’t think of any portion that was a disappointment. Thank you for sharing this story!
8/24 c38 rgay3568
Fantastic! Original and well-written.
8/21 c38 gginsc
A nice, mushy story. I knew Regulus was alive. I feel sorry for her muggle parents. How do they explain the disappearance of their daughter that they don't even remember having? Surely other family members, friends, and co-workers remember they had a daughter.
7,565 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »