for She's gone!

1/5 c1 reisova
Good story
4/2/2015 c1 The Baroness
I believe this story has a lot of potential. You seem to capture the Captain's essence rather well. Please consider adding onto this.
-TB
4/2/2015 c1 12ClimbEv'ryMountain
Georg Johannes Ritter von Trapp! I swear if you propose to Elsa I will grab that ring from that devilish woman's hand and slap the smug look on her face and I will look for Maria myself to put that ring on her finger and bring her to you.
4/2/2015 c1 UnfollowTheSun
So many things to like about this one-shot like the line 'I melted like a cold bleak winter into a warm beautiful spring.' very poetic in describing the Captain's emotions as he dances with Maria. I was amused by Georg stating 'Severely beating an important figure at your own party is almost as fatal as grabbing your Governess and kissing her senseless on a crowded dance floor.' when talking about what he wanted to do to Zeller, a very Captainy thing to say. Also love the Captain's reaction after reading Maria's note in his study, like that he shows his emotions, would've been a good scene to include in the actual film. An enjoyable read indeed!
4/2/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Poor Georg. I really liked the way he described the comment to Zeller as a 'comeback'. Damn right it's a comeback. And Elsa saying she didn't have a fatal brain tumour made me giggle
4/1/2015 c1 190Chelsea Oz
Very good job portraying his emotions here!
4/1/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
nice job gettin into captain's head