for Understanding

6/29/2021 c18 Lexa l woods
Vraiment bien, autres choses que nous lisons souvent ! merci pour cela ! très belle approche d'une histoire différente ! espérant que vous puissiez en écrire d'autres comme celle ci ! cordialement
6/15/2021 c51 Emptyspiral27
Amazing story! Hope it continues one day.
6/13/2021 c51 jackyfloresq2001
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
4/2/2021 c51 TURBOPHOENIX0106
Love this story so much! It took me a while to find it again as I forgot the name of it XD
Please continue this soon! Leaving it on a cliffhanger just before a battle was totally unfair! XD
1/14/2021 c51 adfranke1
nice what happens next
6/9/2020 c51 Guest
Noooooo I was so pumped for this one too. Any chance this will be finished?
1/12/2020 c15 1Yshtar
Why did I have to find this fic the day before my exams !? I should be studying, instead I'm reading this because it's sooo good I just can't stop ! If I fail I'll hold you responsible !
Anyway, awesome fic, I'll post again when I'm finished reading it.
10/9/2019 c26 Kristy
Lexa should never bow to anyone
9/6/2019 c51 GirlzRule01
8/11/2019 c51 Packer82
So loving this story thank you for all your hard work please come back again and update soon
9/22/2018 c51 Guest
Very interesting. Will you be continuing?
9/10/2018 c34 Guest
Omg this story is amazing and is one of the best clexa fanfics I have ever read!
8/24/2018 c51 Guest
Really hope you decide to continue with this story I love what you've written so far
7/5/2018 c51 3Clexa38469
Hey !

First, I'm french so I'm so sorry for the mistakes I could do !

Soo, oh my god ! I'm in a sad week and I just finished to read the story and it's been a long time since I've enjoyed so much a fanfic! The idea of their love with twins was soo cool and everything you did with that strength was pretty good too.
I, actually, am really excited about that story even if it's not finished yet.

I saw that you didn't have updated the story since a long time but I really hope that you'll be back soon ! And I've got something to ask.

If I put a disclaimer, saying that the story is yours and that I'm only TRANSLATING it, could I post it in french ? It would be so great to share the story with my french people; we are not all learning english, or not all good enough to understand such a long story and I could translate it for them !

Maybe you're not even on anymore but I really want to believe it so.. I hope xD
Even if you don't update the story in the next few weeks, I could start translate it if you're alright with the idea, translate fifty chapters will take a lot of my time !

Hoping that you'll find a few minutes in Australia to answer at the french girl I am !

Clexa38469, absolutely in looove with " Understanding ".
6/26/2018 c9 Guest
This chapter was incredible. Wow.
393 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »