for The Ultimate family

9/13/2019 c3 Chyllen
Ass bad writing good idea but it seems like your trying to much at once I would cut the chapters into sections and tell each story individually while keeping the whole family in sight
1/18/2017 c46 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Sona needs to accept she is falling for issei lol love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will the other girls get to rito, and with momo and nana showing up, what will to go do with momo harem plan idea. How will rito get nana to start falling for him? With nana chest insecurities/guy problems. How will the first meeting between them go?
1/17/2017 c46 War Historian-Freedom2134
First, who's in Issei's harem again? I forgot. Second, Enter Sandman by Metallica, Harlem(don't remember who sings it), The Boys Are Back by Dropkick Murphy, Freak Like Me and Love Bites by Halestorm.
9/23/2016 c3 10Nemoskull
need. more. paragraphs.
9/5/2016 c38 10AnimeLoverQ8
Mara well it is better than nothing but the chapter is interesting
9/5/2016 c38 War Historian-Freedom2134
Ok. Good chapter. I'd ask if you'd accept OCs but I probably know the answer is no.
9/5/2016 c38 2Mike Kromer
Man I must have more asap, keep it up, Love it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
9/4/2016 c37 Guest
Issei,tsukune and rito three harem kings in one fiction I thank u for this idea and keep up the good work with amazing fic
8/24/2016 c37 Mike Kromer
Must have more asap, keep it up, Love it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
8/23/2016 c37 War Historian-Freedom2134
Yay. You're alive. DO. NOT. STOP. WRITING. THIS. STORY. UNTIL YOU. ARE. TRULY. FINISHED.
8/7/2016 c36 Mike Kromer
Must have more asap, keep it up, love it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Does issei have another lover comming lol.
8/7/2016 c36 5magic135
took me a while to catch up to here, but it was good, but i wish everyone would listen to rito instead of ignoring him, it's a bother to me. and add more rito/haruna or rito/yui scenes, i'm tired of see lala with him.
8/7/2016 c36 War Historian-Freedom2134
I completely forgot who's in Issei's harem. Could you please refresh my memory, please?
7/19/2016 c34 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
7/18/2016 c20 Mike Kromer