for Pokemon: Down the Line

10/8/2020 c8 Lizzie Kamiya
So freaking CUTE! I'm so glad we got to enjoy another chapter!
5/16/2019 c7 20JellyLollie
Hopefully waiting for an update. Is this how mothers feel waiting for their rebellious child to come home?
2/15/2019 c1 120Pokeshipping Fun2021
Nice chapter see You later friend or another fic or story very soon.
12/27/2017 c7 BJuneC
PLEASE KEEP GOING! I reread your chapters all the time and I really want to see what happens to Skye, Squirtle and all of their friends on their journey
9/12/2016 c7 32deant33
Hm. Wonder how you'll incorporate other children (maybe Iris and Cilan's? Daisy and Tracey's? May and Drew's? Even Clement and Serena's)
9/1/2016 c1 1SilverBlader
Man, this has definitely earned a spot in my favorites list. The characters are in character, your OC is one hundred percent believable, and this is what I imagine a next generation Pokémon story to look like.

The character interactions/personalities were hilarious as well with Skylar shown to be reckless and danger prone much like Ash, Gary's reaction over the lab incident, and Skylar's siblings laughing when she gets in trouble. It's the little things like that that give a story depth.

I'm definitely continuing this one, it's a great read.
8/30/2016 c7 12Bast13
I am really enjoying this story so far. You're realky good at giving the characters character very quickly, even with the pokémon (which I find difficult as they don't speak or show up all the time outside of battle)
This writing style reminds me a lot of the anime in a good way. I'm always imagining it animated along with the character designs on your tumblr.
I am definitely going to continue reading and I can't wait to see more.
3/14/2016 c7 Chalice7
Really enjoy this hope you can update it again.
3/10/2016 c1 17thguardstankdiv
IS 2 is the best tank of WW2 it has much better and thicker armor than the panther in reality unlike in ro where their armor is about the same. IS 2 can penetrate panthers frontal hull armor plate from 1200 meters virtualy every time while the panther may penetrate the IS 2 frontal armor plate from only 600-700 meters thats huge tactical advantage for IS 2. An IS 2 may be able to penetrate a tiger 1 frontal armor plate from 1500 meters and its slightly worse optics whould not make much differnce at all espesialy for skilled gunner. IS optics allow for engagemant of targets up to 3000 yards plus the tigers prospects are very poor and unlikely at that range versus IS 2. IS 2 armor is much better tha tiger 1 which has 100mm max front hull and turret armor thickness at 0degress slope while IS 2 is 132 mm sloped frontal hull and well sloped 162 mm turret front. IS 2 versus Tiger 2 are about equal at all ranges except IS 2 can get turret on target much quicker giving CQB atvantage and tiger 2 is extremely ineficicient to produce 1 tiger 2 for 5 IS 2 thats just plain stupid and mere 400 were built and tiger 2 cant go 400 yards without breaking down or getting stuck in mud hehe. IS 2 is clear winner! IF you dont belive check out site The Russian heavy tanks section

armor of tiger might be better welded but hardness and effectiveness of soviet armor is virtually 97 percent as strong nickel welding makes aditional quailty virtually irelevant especially against 122m d 25t gun, extra quality only gives equvalent to 5mm max aditional armor, even if more tiger 2 were produced they combat record versus IS 2 in same nubers resulted in 1:1 kill ratio, armor of tiger 2 being about the same and jagpanther is at a disadvantage because it had thiner armor and couldnt angle armor in a fight at 1 or 11 oclock cause it had no turret. What Germans whould theoretically invent dosnt count cuz IS 3 even more powerfull tank far superior to Tiger 2 could have entered war by late 44 if not for suspension problems!

Will you model Soviet KV 2 Heavy Assault Tanks with 152 mm howitzer 450 were used, great for early war period thing looks amazing must be modeled, and the very effective SU 100 tank destroyer t34 JSU or SU 152 tank destroyers/assault guns KV 1 and JS 2 chassis were actually used at Kursk Battle, and most powerfull tank destroyer at Kursk its a must if you going to do a Kursk Map. Tigers versus T 34/76 whould not work well and be extremely unbalanced

Yes IS 2 only carries 25 rounds aditional 5 rounds could be carried in varios places internally 14 of these rounds being ap and about 10 enemy tanks destroyed isnt that bad a deal espesially cuz IS 2 could be ressuplied. Reloading time is a bit slow but not undless its just 20 sec for good loader only 5 sec more than what it whould take to reload a tiger gun with equal loader. Plus this compromize allows IS 2 to destroy panthers hits at frontal hull plates at 1300m plus while panther can only penetrate IS 2 armor at 700 m max and at proper combat engagement for IS 2 this whould be a huge advantage for IS well worth the comp in loading time and severe disadvantage for panther then fighting IS 2 beyond 700 yards which such short range happened very often. T 34/85 is good fast tank but not as good as the mighty IS2!

IS 2 is far from a sel propelled howitzer its turret rotates at more then twice the speed of tiger 1 and 2 which is huge advantage up close, first shot first kill. IS 2 gun is a long high velocity gun and therefore not a howitzer. The tank is very mobile and reliable somethind the tiger 1 and 2 are far from being more like barely mobile pilboxes. HOwItzer ridiculous more of a true batlle tank then the tiger 1 or 2!

WOW this is odd you folks call the panther 1 still better even though its max effective range of its high velocity yet still to small cal and puny 75mm gun is just to weak and DOSNT HAVE ENOUGH MOMENTUM TO PENETRATE MUCH THICKER THAN PANTHERS SLOPED 132MM HULL AND 160MM TURRET AT A DISTANCE OF NO MORE THAN 750 METERS MAX BEYOND THAT THE PANTHER CANT EVEN PENETRATE IS 2 FRONT ARMOR YET IS 2 CAN PENETRATE PANTHERS FRONTAL HULL UP TO 1400 METERS AND EASILLY AT 1200 METERS IS 2 OWNS PANTHER IN TANKTO TANK AND VIRTUALLY INVULNIRABLE TO PANTHER BEYOND A MERE 750 YARDS DO THE MATH HOW THE **** CAN PANTHER BE BETTERTANK VS TANK!

So some of you praise panther 2 if it entered war by that time IS 3 whould enter service which it did in 1945 and was used against the Japs iln manchuria in 1945. IS 3 is vastly superior to the planed panther 2 and whould be virtualy invulnerable to it and IS 3 much better than tiger 2. There was also a documented case of IS 2 ambushing and knocking out 5 tiger 2 the rest ran away in fear and confusion!

German tanks are made with better construction quality fit and finish uselesly spitshined this extra quality Ger put into their tanks is extremely foolish during a demanding war and gives absolutely 0 combta advantage especially since german tanks are extermely unreliable, Soviet tanks are made to the quality that is nessecary any extra quality is useless and waste of production time and whould be extremely stupid. Rather make 2 battle quality IS 2 instead of one uselessly spitshined IS 2. Despite efficient manufacture, IS 2 is not a poor quality cheep piece of crap Its a very advanced design and most advanced and modern tank that served in WW2 having powerful 600hp engine. IS 2 is complex first class weapon system and 7000 were build by wars end and not cheap mass produced piece of crap like the sherman tank. Americans didnt even have anything even comparable in sophistication till the Pershing tank which came 2 years after IS 2 and served for less than a month in WW2

Russian weapons are advanced designs for instance SVT 40 is an extremely complex and high production quality weapon much better quality than haphazard quality g43. Soviet Su 27 superfighter was the most expensive and complex fighter ever produced 75 mil per unit more expensive than F 15 Eagle and Su 27 worlds best 4th gen fighter. Soviet Heavy tanks of 1950 60 were the best most coplex and innovative and expensive tanks in the world of better quality than in ww2 cuz there was time for a better polish and constuction quality after ww2! Soviet subs of 1980 were also more technologicaly advanced and expensive than american Subs!
3/6/2016 c7 120I am Lu
Ahh, I'm very excited to meet Kierra! I love the opening scene between her, Professor Juniper, and Bianca. The inclusion of Gary's book was a great way to set up Kierra's interests and motivations, and I'm a sucker for cross-regional references anyway. I actually really liked how you punctuated the regular storyline with flashbacks to Kierra's earlier years: It gives us the context behind her character and is a nice way to introduce her into the main story.

I don't think this was your intention, but when Kierra said "That girl really looked like she knew where she was going" in reference to Skye, I burst out laughing. Yes, Kierra, Skye certainly does try to /look/ she knows what's up. This was just one of the instances I laughed during this chapter: I also laughed aloud when Skye was talking about the Clefairy being aliens and when she told Briar to stop "mingling with the enemy." In fact, this chapter has probably made me laugh the most of any thus far.

I love the interactions between the trio of Skye, Briar, and Kierra. Skye and Briar alone was great, but bringing Kierra into the mix really draws out a fresh and interesting chemistry. I can't wait to read more of them.

Thanks for sharing!
3/6/2016 c6 I am Lu
I already spoke of how I love your characterization of Skye in my last review, but I have to add: It really speaks to your maturity as writers to show the negative aspects of Skye's character. She's very dislikeable when she comes around and dismisses Nidoran and Squirtle after they saved her life. Most writers brush over or ignore the bad qualities of their OCs, and it speaks a lot for you be willing to show that part of her character.

But on the flip side, it speaks so much to your /talent/ as writers that you can show these negative characteristics and still have her be an incredibly likeable or even relatable character. The whole progression of her coming to this realization of her own arrogance and why she lost the battle was so well-done. And then for her to go back to Pewter City and win in - what I might add is an incredibly well-written - battle just ties it all perfectly together.

As a side note, including the soccer ball in the Mt. Moon scene was a nice touch and callback to the first day of Skye's journey.

Thank you for sharing!
3/6/2016 c5 I am Lu
OK. Now that it's Spring Break for me and I have a chance to breath, I want to sit down and actually catch up on this wonderful story.

The conversation between Ash and Skye was so well-done. It captured the essence of Ash so well as a father, and I love the references made to his own early journey in comparison to his daughter's. Again, it really draws out a lot of nostalgia, which, as I've mentioned before, is one of this story's many strengths.

My heart fluttered when Skye called Autumn "Aunt Autumn." Autumn and Brock are like an aunt and uncle to her. That's so cute, I can hardly handle it.

Cliffhanger! Good thing that I know Skye won't drown like a certain other character. And on the note of Skye, you do a great job showing rather than telling when it comes to her personality. We know of her overconfidence/arrogance from her actions and dialogue. It's awesome characterization!

Thanks for sharing this!
2/6/2016 c4 I am Lu
I actually gasped aloud when Lizzie appeared. I'm glad to see the origins of her and Skye's rivalry established, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you develop it (and their relationship beyond).

I have to say - and I may very well have said this about other chapters - I felt very nostalgic reading this. It felt like I was watching the original series again. You do a phenomenal job capturing that spirit in both the plot and the characters. Everything feels so cohesive to that end, from the title, to the characters' dialogue, to the battles.

Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to catching up on this!
2/6/2016 c7 Emily
KIERRA!

I really loved this chapter. It was a perfect introduction to Kierra and her personality. She's a perfect nerd - super obsessive about the things she loves, but super lacking in street smarts. I'm excited to see how she'll get along with Skye, someone who is very hands-on.

The Junior Research Program is such a cool idea, and I hope you guys explore it more! Even if its something small, like Kierra whipping out her notebook when she sees an Armaldo in one of Briar's contests or something. Too bad she never made it to Pewter City to check out the museum!
2/6/2016 c7 2sapphicbitch
I love this!

I've been waiting for Kierra's character to appear for so long! I love her. She reminds me when I was in love with History back in middle school! I was a bit like her, I suppose. I preferred reading the library instead of going with friends to the cafeteria.

I think Snivy is a perfect choice for Kierra! Oshawott and Tepig are a bit on the physical side while Snivy(s) leans more on the special. I would have thought that a female one would be better for Kierra but, eh. It's your story.

I can't wait for the chapter when Kierra finally gets to revive her Helix Fossil. And I wonder what other Pokemon she'll receive from your stories! I hope she'll receive a Psychic type. That would be a great match for her, I think.

Skye was a bit bitchy in this story. Makes me dislike her a bit. After Kierra got her a Moon Stone and she still doesn't accept her at least. I thought she would have been more like Ash in accepting people but got her doubtfulness from Misty.

I really like Briar now. He accepted Kierra and now I like him even more. I hope he gets to capture a new Pokemon soon. Maybe a Smeargle or a Ditto. Anything that could help him with his drawing. Charmeleon has got in the bag with training for Contests.

Hope you guys continue on this story soon!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »