for Prisoner Zero's Birthday

2/14 c1 Willow1977
oh WOW ..PLOT TWIST!
1/9 c1 1RexCaldoran
oh what a plot twist in the end!
that could be a great flashback- prologue for a greater fic. I would love to read how it came to that.
6/1/2020 c1 hisnhers
I remember reading this before. Still not sure why it's rated M...

Anyway. Enjoyed it, again.

his
2/22/2020 c1 twinsunsknight
This was very interesting. I knew Lucius was someone else under polyjuice, when he found an interest in Harry being potioned at some point in the past, but the High Lord’s identity was curveball that I did not see coming. For a short one shot, this was well done and seemed longer than what was actually written!
11/5/2019 c1 2roon0
Ooooh love it.
6/10/2019 c1 Noble Korhedron
I really, REALLY hate Albus now!
6/8/2019 c1 36ordinaryguy2
Interesting idea. Works really well. I was unprepared for the High Lord, but I thought it was done well. Great job.
6/6/2019 c1 Beyondthesea16
another store i just found, nice i like the way they broke harry out and were able to get revenge on those you betrayed them
10/6/2018 c1 Bronze
Only one fitting comment. ROASTY TOASTY!
6/10/2018 c1 32EroSlackerMicha
awesome work! couldn't happen to a better pedophile a-hole
2/15/2018 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
A quite clever story. In your AU, 'tis Dumbledore who is the Dark Lord, likely using Riddle as a stalking horse, though we've little/no back story.

Springing Harry is a real twist, particularly after a the security lead up to the break.

The convoluted plan to end Dumbledore is pure Hermione!

It may be just shy of 2.9K words, but with all the between the lines, you've crammed in more like 10K.

A most marvelous story truly ******1/2 out of *****.

TGM
1/22/2018 c1 Cateagle
*snicker* Some very nice twists here make for a most enjoyable one-shot.
1/16/2018 c1 Nytefyre
Nice guarding schema, but it seemed like it was bypassed rather easily by simple trust that should’ve accounted for polyjuice. There are a number of twists/changes that I would really enjoy knowing more backstory to, like Neville’s story and what happened to Voldemort? Did this all happen after Harry defeated him?

Thanks for writing and sharing.
1/10/2018 c1 16HermanTumbleweed
Very well written and believable. The ability to hide the faces of the people involved was pure genius. Keep writing, I hope.
12/31/2017 c1 Ratus
Ok, that was a very cool oneshot. I like how it ended the best.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »