for Focus

10/24 c1 14Freddie Rindklip
Silly but interesting. Thank you for writing
8/7 c1 Guest
The whole entire thing is worth it for Luna’s blibbering humdinger line. That was brilliant.
6/18 c1 Ariadne Venegas
I think just two is enough
3/21 c1 23EdTheBeast
OK! A must read, don't laugh to hard! You should love the story!
10/3/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is very strange, very funny and very awkward.
9/15/2020 c1 Guest
I think this is the first fanfic I’ve read based around post nut clarity. Entertaining
9/1/2020 c1 user51s2r
amusing and fun story! thanks for sharing!
7/29/2020 c1 12Banner
This is nothing but fun.

Thank you.
7/28/2020 c1 Guest
... he apologized. She fucked three other guys and he apologizes. He told her no. And she still goes ahead with it. Yeah, no. I don’t know what you were on while making this, but everyone saying this is good needs to get their head checked.
7/28/2020 c1 Guest
I don’t think I could get back with Luna after that.
7/4/2020 c1 Dubura
not enough detail but the story was fun
6/15/2019 c1 Corwyn
:giggle:

Thanks for sharing this with us.
2/10/2019 c1 ElementalMaster16
This is almost perfect, if only luna's experiment were not included.
7/14/2018 c1 1Dragonjek
"She should view it as a scientific research project rather than as a newspaper investigation."

Actually... Luna sort of is.

Conducting a series of experiments to discover the factor involved in straightening out her mind-is it just the sex? Is it just when she has sex with Harry? Are other people affected by him the same way? Is it any girl, or just less... rational ones? What about boys? Is she affected by other people the same way she is with him? Is there a difference between men and women?

She made an Observation: Sex with Harry improves her mental functions.
She asked a Question: I listed a few of them above.
She formed a Hypothesis: That having sex with other people would also increase her brainpower. Sure, she was wrong, but...
She conducted an Experiment: Unfortunately, she did. Harry might not have done his part for the science of it, but he did start a temporarily temporary relationship with Hermione.
She Analyzed the data to draw a Conclusion: Sex with Harry makes witches smarter (possibly only if deep emotions are involved? Further experimentation required), that she loves him, and that he wins at sex.

Journalism is more about gathering information and answers from existing sources, rather than carrying out experiments themselves. There's a reason CNN or the Washington Post aren't behind the latest discoveries in helioseismology.
5/28/2018 c1 4Nocte Furorem
"Parchment! I need parchment!"

BWAHAHAHA!

Excellent and fun short story.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »