for Focus

2/12/2016 c1 2Home of the Brave
Even though this story is almost a year old and a one shot, I'm still adding it to my favs because its that damn good.
1/15/2016 c1 1Lord Sia
... Well, seems that the Power He Knows Not was Tantric magic.
10/28/2015 c1 56BajaB
lol. I think I somehow missed this before. Very amusing.
10/17/2015 c1 Runecutter
The idea of Luna being more able to "focus" if she had something to wrap her mind (or her thighs?) around was pretty intriguing. But i did not like her decision to "investigate" the possibility of other boys having the same effect, it went against everything i love about fanon-Luna and kind of destroys the last vestiges of her canon persona (she's a doormat, not the castle-matress...)
Likewise Hermione eagerly participating in the "scientific examination" of the Potter Effect was far out of character, regardless of how much of an itch she might feel and how lonely her social life might turn out with Harry "helping" Luna all the time.
If I ignore these two points, the story was enjoyable and i could even slightly cheer for Luna going all Godfather on the bullies that tortured her for so long (If it's at the time Ron was all over Lavender it must be her fifth year in the castle and being the victim all the time must be really growing old by now) and i loved the throwaway line about Hermione outcasting the Parkinsons and getting them under close DMLE scrutiny... Yay, if that is what Potter can do he should find a way to do more :D

Sadly the ending once more goes the kinsfire way of "harems are always better than believable pairings"... kind of a let down tbh. They worked out rather fine, why risk that with experimenting? Harry had it right with his refusal to cheer up Lillith... He'd need kind of the Naruto Clone Technique for such an endeavour... and that would probably start to bring up all males in the castle against him, if he starts "empowering" dozens of girls... In theory they should even try to get some order members or teachers to work with them, if it really might be able to work with even more ladies... and where would that end? (well somewhere in the gutter with all the male teenage phantasies a story like this has brought back up front and center in any reader's mind :P)
8/24/2015 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fascinating short story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
8/12/2015 c1 1Faraway-R
This was awesome and lovely!

At first it was lovely. Then, the "Luna gets some sense into her" point made me think it was unusually unfair to the typical mystical Luna of fanfiction, but it was more realistic. And then the crack started. :)
8/12/2015 c1 toile grant
very good
8/10/2015 c1 Arial Wolf
um i cant decide if i should be hearing cook-coo or not as that was crazy funny
brilliant thank you
8/10/2015 c1 44dennisud
Will we see more on this?
7/27/2015 c1 Guest
boring, idiotic and overall a complete waste of time and writing
7/12/2015 c1 Cateagle
*wicked laughter* The wizarding world isn't going to know what hit it. Truly an interesting effect unleashed.
7/7/2015 c1 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
hahahaha
7/7/2015 c1 14NarutosBrat
This is probably the best fic of yours that I've read, and considering I've read a lot of great stuff from you, that's saying something.
6/16/2015 c1 3Nebresh
ouch! ouch! ouch! but funny as hell.
5/10/2015 c1 shadow'sdawn
This is oddly hilarious to me. The only thing that bothered me was that Harry only got the boost after the threesome. Though that is being really nitpicky.

It was a pretty funny and entertaining story. I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation or another chapter that showed the results of Voldemort Downfall and a bit more experimenting with other witches. Added to my favourites :)
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »