for Focus

5/10/2015 c1 DarkSyde24
You are my hero. This more than makes up for the near depression I was left in after the first 2 chapters of "Your House Is Your Family".
5/9/2015 c1 Bladre MKT
This is oddly one of the best ways to make the lunar harmony work that I have ever read, I liked it a lot!
5/7/2015 c1 Emjhai
Brilliant! and hilarious!
5/7/2015 c1 82LJ Summers
This was SO fun to read! :) I love Potter Potency!

So, I guess we're looking at the Wizarding Power Triad for the next century, eh? :)

Thanks for writing this!
4/12/2015 c1 BMS
LOVE IT!
BLOODY GREAT!
4/9/2015 c1 10Wonderbee31
Poor great Harry, sometimes it seems lie he can't win for losing, and then vice versa, but he still has a great time, and this was a lot of fun to read here.
4/9/2015 c1 1Lufio
-'{0

Luna's "animals"
As nicknames for sex techniques?
I am all for that!

-[ The premise of this story has been used as the plot device for many a smut story. However, you made it work as the punchline of a well-written humor piece. Bravo!
This story is a good example of the difference between show and tell. You developed each detail towards a single purpose. And you used humor as an undertone to keep things novel and entertaining. Most smut fics would simply state that the "Potter Potency" was a thing and proceed to repeat the same scenarios ad naseum. You made things funny and knew when to stop.
Also, I died at the blibbering humdinger explanation. Then died some more when Harry started acting like the girls. Fucking hilarious. ]-
4/8/2015 c1 63erbkaiser - closed account
You're one of the greats in Lunar Harmony for sure.
4/7/2015 c1 8LWJ2
Excellent, and hysterically funny. Thanks!
4/5/2015 c1 20Gandalf's Beard
Haha! :D Awesome!

For someone who claims to not even like the Potterverse, you did a pretty amazing job on this smutty little fic nailing the characterisations.
4/5/2015 c1 EndlessChains
A interesting oneshot. This was quite amusing to read as Luna progresses through the school year focusing only after she and Harry meet together on their escapades. It was interesting that she took care of all her bullies as well. Experimenting with other people was something to expect in a way as you stated Luna had no idea how to interact with people well and didn't realize she hurt Harry with her statement. Harry and Hermione getting together due to being able to mentally focus better was funny but it seems they are Romantically involved now as well. One of the funniest and strangest Lunar Harmony story I have ever read, but it was really enjoyable to read it from start to finish as in the end the three agree as one and are a couple. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »