for Forgiveness

4/19 c1 Guest
I love this story so much! It’s adorable and I fell in love with the writing. I absolutely love black sails and this story made me so happy, I re read it all the time
8/3/2015 c1 2ShihoinBlazer
Amazing story!
6/11/2015 c1 2thatdamnyank
I loved this! I hope you write a longer one, you have the talent for it.
5/24/2015 c1 doccubus lurver
Wow! You make your characters live and breathe with emotion and write them so fully rounded that they just jump off the page. Even though I have never seen a full episode of the show it didn't matter. You brought everything I needed to know and then some. The mark of a truly talented and amazing writer is that I'm satisfied with the story as is but want to follow the characters adventures further. You write with your heart and I love that and can always relate to your characters. Wonderful! And I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this story. Bravo.
5/9/2015 c1 Pixie1913
I hope you write more stories for this couple. I really liked this story!
4/18/2015 c1 Guest
That was beautiful, I wish it was more than 1 chapter though. There are so few stories for them on here and the only 2 that aren't short take forever to be updated. I hope you consider writing a long fic for this couple, preferably with lots of angst before the sweet make up fuzzy feeling in the tummy times lol.

I would accept I can't write worth a damn.
4/11/2015 c1 7clf20
I loved it! Amazing and thank you for sharing!
4/4/2015 c1 VonZeppy
Yes to all in Wednesdayfire's review!
There are some briliant stories for these 2 but not nearly enough.
Thankyou for this :)
4/3/2015 c1 2wednesdaysfire
Yes! Words cannot describe how happy I was to come on here and see a new Eleanor/Max fic! i REALLY hate how things shot to shit with them in the series and I've got my fingers crossed for them to get together again in Season 3 and Anne just sticking with Jack.
I like how you involved Eleanor in "killing" of the actual plot. I don't know if Anne told Max that Eleanor was in on the plan in the actual series but personally I always thought it would make Max feel shitty to know that Eleanor really did care enough to at least plot to have those guys killed.
All in all, good fic. If you ever write some more I will definitely check it out.

Thanks for sharing!