for Words, Strings and Butterfly Wings

7/3/2019 c8 36Aservis Roturier
ah well...I'm guessin' not even you could bring yourself to deal with Doll and the finale. It's too bad, such an excellent story. Still even a chapter or two shy ofthe end is still better than no story at all an this is lots better thanno story by several orders of magnitude even without an ending.

Every bit as gripping as the original.
5/1/2019 c8 MoonlightWolf.SunshineFox
really? as his bastard? can he find a better word to say something like 'son'? cuz when I read the 'bastard' word, i'm mistranslated it into something quite harsh XD

and when u tell me what ciel mean by 'Da' is for 'damn demon' , I can't help but laughing my ass off Everytime he said it instead of melting from the cause of overwhelming fluff like usual:'v

but damn... overprotective sebastian is really something else, isn't he?:'P unlike sebastian from canon indeed; this sebastian can sense Ciel's illness which able to make him went into crazy like panic

oh and btw, what's up with that shortest paragraph in chapter 5? it's so damn ambiguous,I'll tell u! XD
but I bet that part was supposed to be when sebastian doing 'that' to beast but I'm glad u change that

speaking of change, thanks to that lil girl who said "please" in chapter 7, becuz of her ciel didn't ask sebastian to cook all of them in the burned manor

anyway,where's falco,snake and freckles?

and also, I wonder if u discontinued this story. cuz it's kinda sad this story still likely only need 1 or 2 chapters to complete the story:(

boi, I enjoy this story a bit too much...
10/1/2018 c8 Crockett Rocket
This, so much this! A far more satisfying outcome than the canon story. But my goodness, it's been three years. Please continue this story. Who is coming up on the horse? What will happen to the surviving members of the circus?
10/27/2017 c8 2reanseih
Two years and a half, starving children still awaits your return! QwQ Aka, update, please!
2/22/2017 c8 Lady Slytherin Phantomhive
OMG!
Awesome story!
Please update!
Don't leave it on Hiatus!
11/20/2016 c8 15Khorale
It's always a treat to see Sebastian use his demon powers to get things done, especially since usually he's limited to what he can do as humanly as possible.

I'm guessing that it's the Double Charles who's arriving. I think in canon they were watching Baron Kelvin's place burn in the distance, so in here they would have noticed the whole group of children just outright vanishing and now appearing back at the Phantomhive manor. That would be hard to explain. Another possibility is Lizzie's family being here earlier than usual.

I'm curious to see what would eventually happen to the Circus troupe. Would they be hanged as kidnappers? Would they find out that the Workhouse was abandoned? What would they do if they survive this series? Also, would you include the Book of Murder or tie up loose ends with Snake and Falco some way? I'm looking forward to see what comes next!
10/27/2016 c8 3Taranodongirl1
PLEASE CONTINUE
10/6/2016 c8 4FairyDemonDust
please continue,I adore this story
10/6/2016 c5 FairyDemonDust
ooh my god the lies are out of control!
9/4/2016 c8 EnderDream
I really enjoyed reading this, and I'd been following it for quite a while before you stopped updating. When do you think you'll be writing again, if at all? Even if it doesn't come with any stories, an update on what's going to happen would be really nice.
8/3/2016 c8 10Anilime Ahsim
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter!
7/28/2016 c8 bleachcreep21
Augh! A cliffhanger!

This is such an amazingly well-done AU and I can't wait to see where it leads. I do hope you'll continue it!
7/18/2016 c8 Guest
What do I have to bribe you with for you to continue this fic?
2/25/2016 c8 19Jonescalypso
.This! I love it so much.

(spoilers for anyone scanning through the reviews)

Oh my gosh! I love that you took the time and detail to bring us through all that work they went through, and how they divied up the jobs and then switched off here and there. And how we got to see it from each of their unique perspectives. It's fantastically written! I don't think you could've done it any better.

Also, I'm so glad the first tiers weren't all killed off! It's sad Jumbo didn't make it but The other three are still there, for now at least. I love this season of the anime and I even loved the battle at the manor, but I didn't want either side to lose. The outcome was very sad in my opinion. So, while I don't know your complete plans for this, it was still a welcome change :D

That being said - This story's not finished yet, Right? I reached the end of this chapter thinking 'oh please, oh please, there's got to be more somewhere!' I don't know if there's more to this story in particular or if you were making a sequel or... I don't know. But I REALLY want to keep reading. You should feel very pleased at how well you did with this story, and I hope you feel inspired to keep at it because it's SO good.
2/25/2016 c6 Jonescalypso
Going through your note, I can see the kinds of parallels you drew - I didn't realize that was what you were doing but it makes much more sense now, thank you for clarifying it. And I really like how you did it. A very interesting take.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »