for Bad Reputation

7/5/2021 c8 Doominater84
I still come back at times to reread this story, what a cliffhanger it ended on!
12/3/2019 c1 SomebodyWhoCares
Why would you stop this? T.T
6/1/2019 c9 shade815
Loving it! It would be awesome if you could start updating this one again!
12/15/2018 c6 HPuni101
Been rereading through the Batman fandom lately. Hope you continue. Best wishes.
7/14/2018 c9 aishiteru naru
very nice
please update soon
5/16/2018 c9 8Cassie-011
Omg please update! I love this! And whoever was the critical reviewer, ignore them. Your story is very well-written and very realistic when it comes to the batman world! Plus saying how they are unprofessional at work, ahhhhh no, they are completely fine. Doctors and people who work at hospitals are human too which means they are allowed to laugh and joke around as well as have fun when not in life and death situations. When I'm not with clients as work and my co workers aren't either I am joking around and being silly with them and I'm a RN... sometimes thats the highlight of your shift and gets you through the day!
2/5/2018 c7 4vampgirliegirl
Keep going please
9/6/2017 c9 Sara
Hey! I loved your story! Love, love love! Please, update it!
3/30/2017 c9 jloh217
I love this story! Please keep posting, I am hooked!
1/4/2017 c9 Guest
I wish you would continue this!
12/19/2016 c3 Guest
Ok, I'm a little annoyed with how Ann acts with her friends, especially Susie. She needs to grow a f-ing backbone, pull on her big girl panties and stand up for her own decisions. I understand what you're trying to do, but her giving in to Susie against what she wants all time makes her feel extremely spineless.
7/16/2016 c9 Rebelllx
This is so amazing can't wait for more.
5/22/2016 c2 18Raven-Renae-Lynn
Wait, Pam? As in Pamela Isley? As in Poison Ivy?!
4/1/2016 c9 kmc613
I really love this story! I hope you continue it!
3/27/2016 c9 TheFoxSkinWalker
¿Ya no actualizarás?
No lo resistí y lo leí en inglés. Aunque la fecha de la última actualización me desanima
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »