FanFiction.Net
for Not a Breath Wasted on Myself

11/3/2016 c15 AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon
this is so good. do you have more written?
8/15/2016 c15 37Daygon Yuuki
Updateeeeeeee
6/15/2016 c15 Guest
when will this be updated?
2/28/2016 c4 a little late
I wouldn't do this unless you had asked the readers our opinions on the pov, but since you have I will unfortunately say yes it really does bother me. First person is weird to read personally, I find it very immature and awkward. I can get by obviously since I've just finished chapter 4, so this is actually pretty good for first person, but if you're taking votes and such I'm still going to say I would enjoy your fic just that much more without first person pov. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with ff!
1/30/2016 c15 pinksugarsheep
I love this chapter. I really hope Yuuri and wolfram relationship develops from here. Yes they need to go to earth! Can't wait for it all.
12/30/2015 c15 4SweetHeaven
OMG what a way to wake up!

I like the contrast between the way acts and feels when he's not being rational, when he's not totally conscious of what he's doing and he's not controlling his actions, an the way he react when he realizes that the person he's holding so cloesly and intimately is Yuuri. I feel it's a pretty symbolic reflection of the struggle between his heart and he's head that he's keeping throughout the story.

The brotherly moment with Gwendal, Conrad and Wolfram was very nice and sweet, and when they questioned Yuuri about his hal-nakedness was funny! damn the word "hot" for causing so many troubles for poor Yuuri! LOL

Yuuri challenging Wolfram to reach him without any help if he want to be allowed to leave was a good move. I admit that for a second, I wanted Wolfram to be able to accomplish it even if it was difficult so that Yuuri would have to honour his word and let him go, just to see what would happen, because I love proud Wolf lol But when Wolf started to remember and it was obvious he was suffeering so much, I changed my mind and decided that I actually didn't want him to succeed because I wanted him to stay with Yuuri and sort things out somehow.

About the next chapter, I'm looking forward to seeing Sasha (an I'm having a déjà vu and I think I already said that in another review lol). After all, she was a major factor in Wolfram's decisions and a copule of chapters ago we saw she was close to Yuuri (the comment about her birthday was pretty revealing) and also at the beginning of the story it was stated that Wolfram had noticed Yuuri might have feelings for her, so it wouldn't make any sense if she doesn't appear in the story anymore, or if suddenly Yuuri said "feelings for Sasha? What feelings for Sasha?". It would be weird. So I'm really looking forward to see what you have in store for them!
12/30/2015 c14 SweetHeaven
YAY! You updated! *happy dance*

I really like how insightful Murata is in this chapter. It's good for Yuuri to hear a mostly unbiased opinion about his relationship with Wolfram. Sometimes it's good to listen to an outsider. Not that Murata is completely objective, but he's not going to be like Conrad, for example.

it was sad to when Yuuri told Muarata Wolfram had askd him not to hate him for what he was about to do. the fact that Wolf thinks Yuuri would hate him for kissing him, and Yuuri reflecting on that, is heartbraking, but i think it's good for Yuuri because he now can finally start to understand what his rejection has done to Wolfram all this years. he has made Wolf fel so unwanted that the blond thinks Yurri would hate him for kissing him, even if there's a good reason behind it. Yuuri should really think about that.

The need they have to be as close as possible, how their bodies look for each other, even if it's uncounciously, is really cute and sweet! And Yuuri should also reflect on the meaning of that, of how comfortable he feels being so close to Wolfram. Poor Yuuri has a lot of thinking to do!

And now, off to read the following chapter!
12/29/2015 c15 4Nickesha
Love it but who the hell is Mackenzie
12/29/2015 c15 Guest
Hehehe Well for the last part of the chapter
Gwendal and Conrad share a small laugh... It indeed wasn't quite a 'true laugh' BUT, IMHO, it was one that said we are back to the love mess between Yuuri and Wolfram AGAIN! (Just when Wolf shows attempt to move on, Yuuri has to play a caring love interest hehe)
12/29/2015 c15 1taku-mune
Your story is so good. Since i started reading your story caught my attention in a way that even scares me. ( this is one of the reasons for which I am commenting now ... I started reading your story today and here I am, in Chapter 17 )
You write very well the character's feelings and emotions... i love this 3
So i'm in love with your fic and i ask you to update soon, because i can't stand to wait hahaha
Hapy New Year for You :DDDD
12/27/2015 c15 wind dancer1981
good chapters I am reading them and my nearly two month daughter on my lap ,I just became a parent .
12/27/2015 c15 5Sawyer Fan
OMG! The brother hugs! Thought I died in protective brother heaven! You wrote their reactions very realistically. Loved it!

Loved how Yuuri made Wolfram walk to him, and insisted on taking care of him if he couldn't stay upright.

Loved too how Wolfram was recalling the encounter before he blacked out!

There was a lot to love in this chapter! Can't go wrong with that!

O-o-o...a little 'dust up' between Wolf and Sasha? Do tell!
12/27/2015 c14 Sawyer Fan
Man, sometimes I want to give Yuuri a bitch slap! Be more honest with yourself dude!

Murata tried to get some sense into the King's head, and I like how he kind of confronted Yuuri on his choice of words (front) and defended Wolf's point of view.

LOL on the book choice!
12/27/2015 c15 BlueStarLightCB
I feel like I waited so long for these chapters... I still can't wait for the next one I want more Wolf and Yuuri Love! Keep up the good work!
12/27/2015 c13 Sawyer Fan
Well its about time you realize what all Wolfram has done for you Mr. Demon King.

Cute about the snuggling and being embarrassed about being undressed by others (though I totally can understand his uncomfortableness).
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »