FanFiction.Net

Danger

Concern

Sacrifice

Kiss

Pass out at the end! Along with Yuuri and Wolfram :)
8/11/2015 c11 kkmbigfan1
Ohh! The plot thickens! I know the kiss was more for helping Yuuri than anything else but still I'm excited! Yay kiss kiss kiss! *hehehe* sometimes my fangirl tendencies are hard to control! Sorry i haven't been reviewing as much as i have been super busy with entrance exams. The story is coming out great, can't wait for more!
8/9/2015 c11 1anonymousfanfictiongeek
Finally yuuri and wolfram meet ヽ()ノ!
8/9/2015 c11 4SweetHeaven
OK then, I'll look for the links and I'll PM to you because I'm not sure I can post links in reviews, ok?
That CD with Anissina's invention must have been really good! lol

And about the chapter. It was really, really good. I think it's my favourite chapter so far.
So Yuuri's enemies have finally got him, uh? well, well, that's so interesting...
I've absolutely loved the way you have shown Yuuri's thoughts and feelings, how he felt strangely disconnected and how he realized he was losing control. The way he kept wondering where Wolfram was felt so meaningful.
The tension when his power was starting to act and become dangerous had me on the edge of my seat!
Conrad wanting to stop Wolf from getting close to Yuuri so that he wpuldn't get hurt was really sweet, and I'm glad he evntually understood that Wolfam had to do it.

That kiss was awesome, even if it was not a "real kiss" and it was only a way to use that drug that would stop Yuuri. But still it was really nice, the way Yuuri wanted to deepen the kiss and Wolfram felt it. And I really like how the world seems to disappear around them It felt so intense.

And it is awesome that Wolf sacrificed himself for Yuuri's dream. I mean, we can guess he won't die because then there would be no way for Yuuri to take him to Earth, but Wolfram didn't seem so sure about his chance of survival. So it's not only he was ready to die to save Yuuri's life. he was even willing to die to protect Yuuri's dream. If that is not true love and loyalty, then I don't know what it is LOL

Awesome chapter, I hope you can update soon, it is so interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more!
8/8/2015 c11 BlueStarLightCB
Ahhh what did wolfram do! They both better be ok! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up!
8/8/2015 c11 Guest
It's excellent! The description of every moment is wonderful! I felt every emotion that Yuuri had, listened to his voice, his sadness, his lost, in short everything! I had not read a fic that thrill me so MUCH! THANK YOU!
8/8/2015 c11 Guest
AMAZING! I hope Wolfram wakes up soon, and then he and Yuuri can finally talk, because boy do they need to talk. Oh, and about the novels, the last few novels that were translated (there's 17 novels published and I've seen snippets of novel 16) show that to Yuuri, Wolfram is his closest person, and Yuuri is still upset at Conrad for betraying him, so they're not as close as they used to be, but Yuuri and Wolfram definitely have a closer bond, so much more that in his mind he basically thinks of them as a married couple and when Wolfram punches him in the stomach he freaks our, wondering if that means Wolfram wants a divorce.
8/8/2015 c11 guest
Oh man, that was beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how Yuuri will react once he's awake.
8/5/2015 c10 SweetHeaven
Yay! new chapter!
Hm, ok, I'm not sure if he ends up with Wolf actually, as far as I know the novels are not over yet (though I could be wrong, this fandom is quite small and sometimes it is difficult to find accurate info). In fact, I read somewhere that novels were starting to point at YuuCon and WolfMurata, but I had also read WolfGisela somewhere else... It is really difficult to know if the sources are relaible.
I haven't read all the novels, just part of them. I found some pages around with links to fans transaltions, but many of the novels were not translated. I can check if I still have the link somewhere if you want to :)
And yeah, follwoing the manga is a bit of a pain in the neck, because updates are not regular and you can go on months and months without new chapters. Anway, one of the last chapters I read had very sweet Yuuram moments (like Yuuri telling Wolf "I'm your fiancé!" when he could actually have said "I'm your friend!")
Ooohh and I've just remembered that I read the transcription of one of the CD dramas in which Yuuri ackowledged having felt "something" at the thought of marrying Wolf or something along that line, I don't rememeber the details.

Anyway, on with the review, otherwise I could be discussing canon for hours! LOL
I like caring Wolfram so much. That detail expaling that he would have run to Abigail's side if he could was really sweet. I think it is good for his character that, even if they grew apart for different reasons, he still cares about his childhood friends, and where his family only saw "bad influences", he could see beyond that and form real, meaningful bonds he still cares about.

Lady cecilie was awesome in this chapter. With canon cecilie, sometimes I have the feeling she's a good mom and sometimes I have the feeling she isn't, but I'm sure she loves her kids and in this chapter your reflected that very well and it didn't give the "bad mom" feelings I get from her sometimes, so I've really liked it!
I've also liked the part in which Wolf talks about Great though, in all honesty, I don't like Greta at all (I liked her when she first appeared in the manga/anime with he plot to kill Yuuri and that stuff, but after watching the whole anime, I reached two conclusions: one, she cares much more about Yuuri than about Wolf, even though though the fandom loves to show her as loving them both equally and even though Wolfram took care of her more often than Yuuri, and two, her character is completely unnecessary and it only serves to create some cheesy image of "Family with kids" for Yuuri and Wolfram, but she brings nothing to the show or to their relationship, except for the fact that sometimes it seems they are forced to be together for her sake...) LOL sorry aout the Greta-rant. I just wanted to say that even though I don't like her at all, I liked the way Wolf talked about her here, it showed him as a really loving person.

I'm still supercurious about the political plot, and I like that you are throwing some hints here and there. I'm really intersted in knowing who is behind it all!

And I can't wait to see what's in the box and what Plans B and C are! LOL

Hope you can update soon! :)
8/3/2015 c10 Guest
I'm so glad that you updated! Omg I can't wait to see what happens next, and what Wolfram will do.
7/16/2015 c9 SweetHeaven
Nice chapter! It is so nice to see Conrad's PoV, since he's so fiercly loyal to Yuuri, and at the same time he loves Wolf so much, so it must be hard for him to be in the middle of them. It must be so ackward and uncomfortable for him, but I really like how you have him staying calm, and how he is there for Yuuri even though his heart is with Wolfram too, in spite of all the shit that has happened between them.
In the anime, I always was bothered by how stubborn Wolfram was regarding Conrad. Or, to be more specific, I was bothered by how that stubborness was dealt with. They showed Wolfram was upset and never seemed interested in getting closer to Conrad again and didn't seem to care much about it (except when they found Conrad's arm...), but the reasons behind his behavour were never explained properly, they were just barely touched on. In the end, he just came across as someone who didn't give a shit about his brother even though his brother loved him dearly and never did anything to deserve his hate. Also, part of the problem is that in the anime Conrad is a bit of a Gary Stu, he always seems so perfect, he never does anything wrong and when he does, there's always some reason related to his awesome loyalty and love because he oh-so-good! I read somewhere long ago, though I don't know if it was a relaible source, that someone in the anime team was fond of ConYuu and that's why they had so many moments and interactions and stuff that didn't actually happen in the novels while Yuuram moments that were in the novels were erased in the anime, so in the end ConYuu was slighty more popular than Yuuram. It could be a lie, but if it's true, then it is sad to know they chose a path that showed Conrad's affection for Yuuri as selfless and pure and super cute and they mainly kept the parts that show Wolf's love as selfish and obssessive and overly-possessive. In the anime, Conrad was just too perfect for his own good.
So I'm very glad that you are exploring Conrad's PoV a bit, and that you're trying to give some reasons to explain his strained relationship with Wolf. I'm glad to see he knows both of them are at fault and how he wants to fix things up, even though he doesn't know how.

Good chapter! I don't think it was unncecessary. I mean, regarding action, it might feel kind of fillerish, but I think that showing characters thoughts and motivations is alos important in storytelling, so I think it was good that you decided to post it :)
7/11/2015 c9 2problemhunter
Honestly, reviewing the same story for the third time is quite embarrassing (/; 3 ;/)

But it was so good! Like those stories that have a slow steady pace where you take your time to enjoy the author's play of words, not minding that much because damn, it's beautiful? Because that's how it felt like for me. A soothing piece of fiction.

Good day, author-san! This was truly enjoyable!

(P.S. Try researching '69'. I'm trying to give you an idea of what my mind is like. Trash, I tell you, trash XD)
7/10/2015 c9 5Sawyer Fan
I really enjoyed this chapter and delving into Conrad/Conrart's inner thoughts and feelings concerning Wolfram-past and present.
7/5/2015 c8 BlueStarLightCB
It was very long and some parts were a little boring since we don't really know them in the Anime or Manga but overall it did explain the situation. I hope you continue, I do love reading this story, and can't wait to read your next chapter :) Keep up the good work!
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »