FanFiction.Net
for Not a Breath Wasted on Myself

4/12/2015 c2 alguien22792
Well FINALLY! I'm glad that Wolfram decided to be selfish and stop his engagement with Yuuri because he knew he deserve more. Yeah, I know this will probably end with them together and all that jazz but still, I like Wolfram better when he thinks more on himself than on Yuuri. Can't wait for more! :D
4/12/2015 c3 Guest
I love it! really, I love it! The dialogues and sequences are fantastic! A story definitely absorbent. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
4/12/2015 c3 kkmbigfan1
Very nice chapter gets you into the flow of the story keep it up! BTW I want more updates coz tour story is keeping me on the edge of my seat! *He he* :)
4/9/2015 c2 Guest
I am dying to know what's the emergency Wolfram needs to attend to. :)
This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
4/9/2015 c2 4SweetHeaven
I like this so far! I understand both Yuuri and Wolfram are in a very difficult and awkward situation right now, and that makes the story very interesting.
I'm also very curious to see what is this issue Wolfram has to deal with...
Good job!
4/7/2015 c2 3ReilyWay
I like it so far. A reluctant Wolfram is super cute. I really want to see Yuuri give chase for Wolfe! :)
4/5/2015 c2 guest
Oh this is beautiful, I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm also curious about the letter Wolfram recieved. Looking forward to the next update!
4/5/2015 c2 Melitawinx
I'm really loving this fic. I like to see a calm Wolf, idk why xD maybe cause seeing Yuuri chasing him is amusing, please more!
4/5/2015 c2 Guest
I like this and how things go with Wolfram here. A reluctant Wolfram sure is so cute as well ;)
4/5/2015 c2 kkmbigfan1
I'm dying to know what's in the letter!
4/4/2015 c1 kkmbigfan1
Wow! You have a great flow in your writing. I look forward to reading more!
4/4/2015 c1 5Sawyer Fan
Very well written!

Look forward to reading more.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7