for Rule by Secrecy

3/19/2020 c2 Gucci Mane LaFlare
If only this completed
1/29/2017 c2 bsb
i wish you would finish this :(
6/6/2015 c2 16Knifez
Interesting...very interesting...

I don't really know what to say, because all this is happening at once and I'm just kinda like ":O".

Really cool stuff, though, and I'm bummed this is only going to be five chapters.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/6/2015 c2 10JojiMC
Nice chapter! There sure was a lot of dramatic irony here, naturally. This story is set during the Games, after all. Characterizations were great as usual, and Shawn's story about his brother was sad... and ironic, of course. I'm pretty worried for Shawn, Dave, and Dawn now. And the computer entry is mysterious- my best guess so far is Jasmine. I'm eager to see the next chapter, which promises to raise some real sparks.
6/4/2015 c2 PKRS
Jasmine, I'm assuming that intimidation trick has served you well. Use it wisely, dammit.

(great chapter! :D glad you can update more frequently!)
6/3/2015 c2 9melodicBooknerd13
I have been waiting for this FOREVER! I loved it. This story is a lot like anime. And by that mean that EVERYONE FRICKIN DIES! I'm sure that the diary entry at the end wasn't Scarlett. I wonder who it was. So, Shawn was Zeke's cousin? I forgot about that Miller thing. I can't wait for the next chapter of this. That's all for now. Bye!
6/3/2015 c2 10Foreseer44
I feel like the chapter was all build up, and two chapters of it in a row in a five chapter story is a bit boring. Good thing the new characters are fun, Jasmine and Shawn in particular. It's good to see Sam too, even though he didn't do much. I'm sure Dave was there before, but I don't remember him. It's been a while after all.

I'm sorry, but the whole laughing gas thing felt really cheesy and took me out of the moment. I think nerve gas would've worked better with playing into the dark world you set up with dead bodies and whatnot, but it's not a big deal. Cameron's safe and that's all that needed to happen in that scene.

So Shawn and Zeke... Interesting. I love twists like this, but that's the only thing I really got from the chapter that will stick with me (other than the obvious of course).

And there's Chef, being a sneaky mf. Nice.

Overall, it just felt like a set up for the last three chapters. The characters were fun to read and the plot is definitely expanding, but nothing really stood out to me aside from the Shawn twist. This is probably because there's not much mystery left after FDTD wrapped up most of the plots, leaving this story to fill in the gaps of what could've been an open ending sort of thing.

Sorry if this review was a bit more negative than usual, but I'm sure the rest of the story will pick up the pace and give us a fantastic conclusion. ;)
4/8/2015 c1 16Knifez
Very interesting...

Not a whole lot to comment on as there hasn't been a whole lot of plot advancement, just aftermath! Looking forward to the next chapter! Kind of a bummer its only 5 chapters.
4/6/2015 c1 10JojiMC
Well, this is an interesting place to start: Chris and Chef are still alive, and if I remember correctly from FDTD, Dawn has been rescued to go to District 13. I really like the way you portray Dawn here; you kept both her compassion and sense of righteousness, which I consider to be her two main traits in canon. One thing: her curse words felt out of place, even in her living situation. Glad to see that Shawn showed up! Antonius is definitely wrong in the head. This was great, and I can't wait to see what you do with all the plots you've set up.
4/5/2015 c1 PKRS
So at this point it's Capitol vs insurrection, while Scarlett sneaks away.

Coolio.
4/5/2015 c1 161SideshowJazz1
Too lazy to leave a proper review, but I read and reviewed the last one. I'll just ask that this is updated soon!
4/5/2015 c1 Ali6132
I am so glad there is a sort of sequel to FDTD. I just realized that TD is in FDTD and in TDI/A/etc. The computer coding is from Scarlett, I remember. I wonder how she will carry out her escape plans. I'm guessing this story is about the goings on outside of the arena during FDTD. That's all for now. Byes!
4/5/2015 c1 WIWAP
I already read most of this so I can't really say i'm shocked XD

But damn, I really like this and i'm sure it'll do FDTD justice (or closure, whatever works better here.)

Keep up the amazing writing, dude!

-Wish I Was A Pirate
4/5/2015 c1 10Foreseer44
Awesome!

Too much went on to contemplate, but the attention to detail was amazing. The body in the bog, the gun, the character interactions, everything was perfect.

I was hoping Shawn would show up, and his entrance was great.

I really wish I could say more, but it's only the first chapter and the plot hasn't gotten deep, but when it does... This will be amazing.

Thanks for the "gift" and good luck with the rest of the story.