FanFiction.Net
for Crime and Punishment

9/20/2016 c1 19gregterry480
Any chance you might someday do a sequel to this? I could see Elsa taking Anna to the royal prison and then continuing the "game" there.

This was wrong. But right. But wrong. Anyway, I...enjoyed reading it.
6/8/2016 c1 AOA
OMFG!. I don't even know where to begin!. Mostly because I have chemicals running through my veins into my brain causing me to not be able to think straight!. All I can say is I would do anything to be in Anna's place!. I love bossy Elsa!.
11/10/2015 c1 viennaorlando
oh my god this fanfiction was not just a reading, but an incredible expirience! so well written, so hot! really intense! and I loved the ending, when the game stops, and they just come back to smile eachother and joke about what they did...Iit's so natural and real! :)
PS: I am in love with evil elsa, someone please send one to me!
4/6/2015 c1 1DeiGratia33
Well this was a treat before bedtime!

Filthy. I loved it :)
4/5/2015 c1 6ArielApostolos
By the gracious gods, this was one of the most intense sessions I've read to date. I literally had to take breaks from reading it because I couldn't breathe. You, my dear, have a gift and I do hope to read more fantastic works like this. Had me clenching the whole read...
4/5/2015 c1 6DaniCZJ
Well damn! I don't think I ever read a more erotic fanfic than this! It was definitely well written and descriptive without being distasteful like some stories. I found myself becoming highly aroused by the way Elsa played evil and dominated her sister the way she did in the throne room. Love love love this story and I look forward to reading more of your future works! 3
4/5/2015 c1 MelodicSymphony1
I love all of your qorks. They are great and I enjoyed this.