for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style

10/8/2020 c48 Rebecalyn67
Thank you so much for writing another chapter! I enjoyed the story and I am hoping you will continue to write more chapters!
9/17/2020 c48 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/15/2020 c48 17DS2010
now Disney is some prize can I go to that school. Mine would give cheesy prizes from the $1 store or a gift card at most.
6/20/2020 c2 Rebecalyn67
I hope I didn't seem pushy when I asked for another chapter! I have really enjoyed the story and have hoped you would be inspired to add to it! I love Tiva! If it was me please forgive me.
5/27/2020 c12 Rebeclyn67
Identical twins havè to be the same sex. Thèy have to have everything the same. You cannot tell them apart. They come from 1 egg that divides into 2 after it is fertilized so they have the same genes.
5/26/2020 c1 Rebeclyn67
I love the story and I've read it several times each time hoping you'll add more chapters. Hey they have 7 kids and the story implies a dozen!?
5/13/2020 c47 Rebecalyn42
Come on let's see a spark! You're a long way from that dozen the story title implies! You could try a set of triplets this time!
Seriously I miss your updates!
Have I been seeing you post on Tumblr?
4/4/2020 c47 Rebecalyn42
I check "Cheaper by the Dozen" every day or two hoping that you have posted more!
1/30/2020 c47 Guest
Says a lot about you that you are so selective in which reviews you reply to.
1/22/2020 c47 DS2010
I liked how Joshua went to Gibbs for dating advice. Well done
1/21/2020 c47 allesandra 69
That was good
1/21/2020 c47 Guest
If Ziva punches a suspect for making a few rude remarks to her, why doesn't Joshua cream his siblings for teasing him? This is the lesson his parents have taught and encouraged.
1/21/2020 c47 Guest
Wow, if Ziva is illegally arresting and trying to assault suspects, she should be fired, or at least investigated. That is abuse of power on an Eric Garner level. What a horrible agent and mother she is in this fic.
1/21/2020 c47 Rebecalyn67
So glad you're back! I can't wait to see what is in store for our love birds next! I love Tiva!
1/20/2020 c47 Trying to Help
Large blocks of text are difficult to read. Each new speaker with dialogue gets a new paragraph. Be careful with spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. Also you jump between past and present tenses and it is confusing to read. Examples: breathe, not breath for the act of taking air in and out; Thanks, Boss, not Thanks Boss. Perhaps a Beta reader would help?
238 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »