for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style

8/2/2016 c20 Safara Bellamy
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work.
7/28/2016 c20 Debbie
What a wonderful present for the family with the twins being born on Christmas Eve. Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/28/2016 c20 1Celestrial Moon
I could careless about the show. Remember Tony's goldfish named Kate? Then one came named Ziva? Kate died and they killed. Ziva too. I will stick to fanfic. You people get what we want NCIS show runner and CBS does not. Enjoyed the story but if it is cheaper by the dozen and Tony is having a vasectomy ...are they adopting? Thank you for a great ending. It is so much appreciated.
7/27/2016 c20 17DS2010
Now that was a long night for some beautiful presents.
7/27/2016 c20 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Great writing! Tiva forever.
The show has been lying about Ziva for 3 years to get viewers to watch. I will not watch and have not since early 11th season.
7/27/2016 c20 4YaleAceBella12
I a big Tivali fan all the way... Ziva's alive in our hearts even if she is dead on the show? She will live on in our hearts. So let's keep her alive here for as long as there are fans that are reading stories with the Tivali pairing... So please write more... Because you are right they only have five kids and it is called Cheaper by the Dozen!
6/16/2016 c19 dianaanne
How exciting!
6/16/2016 c19 Debbie
What a perfect way and night to have Ziva go into labor. Good idea for Tony to go and make sure that there are no paper clips hiding. I hope Tony survives the birth I know Ziva will do alright but I don't know about him.
6/16/2016 c19 Sue Dooley
Fabulous! Terrific! Tiva forever.
Thank goodness for FF. Keep Tiva alive.
6/16/2016 c19 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
can't wait the twin's birth.
6/15/2016 c19 17DS2010
Now that was timing labor and the play
6/15/2016 c19 Guest
what a way to end the chapter. Post again soon we wanna meet the babies
6/15/2016 c19 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
5/29/2016 c18 Debbie
Love this chapter of family life in the DiNozzo household.
5/25/2016 c18 Sue Dooley