for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style

2/13/2016 c11 Guest
If they are identical, then Gibbs is wrong.
2/13/2016 c7 136rebecca-in-blue
Hi Sara, I hope you're not having Ziva say that Christmas is an "American holiday," which would secularize a religious day. Christmas is a Christian holiday, of course, and celebrating it isn't a requirement for American residency or citizenship. As a Jewish American (there are, of course, plenty of Jews and other non-Christians in this country who don't celebrate Christmas for a variety of reasons) I can assure you that there's no reason why Ziva can't continue celebrating Jewish holidays here.
2/13/2016 c11 Guest
Nice chapter. I hope they have 2 girls!
1/23/2016 c10 Craquotte123
I can't wait to read the next! Your fiction is amazing!
1/6/2016 c10 Debbie
You did a wonderful job with this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/3/2016 c9 Liz
It would not be a story without Tony and Ziva between the sheets reguardless if they are married or not. Tony know how to make love and not just sex so I say bring it on.
1/1/2016 c10 17DS2010
Congrats to the future parents :)

And happy 2016 to you on this first day
1/1/2016 c10 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
Keep going the good work. i don't think you need change on M-rated. I believe (you can tell is a feeling, gut etc) that Ziva is having twins to be more exact a boy and a girl. Anyway, i can't wait for more on your story. you know telling the team, Abby's squealing)
1/1/2016 c10 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Terrific! Tiva forever.
1/1/2016 c10 Princess Tiva 1989
i love it keep up the good work can't wait for more :)
12/16/2015 c9 Debbie
Yes if you are comfortable writing a love scene then go for it. You have been doing a great job writing this story.
12/10/2015 c9 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Love it all. Tiva forever.
12/9/2015 c9 Jas
:D
11/30/2015 c8 Debbie
When Ziva asked Tony if he would love her till the day she dies and he answer back much longer than that was so beautiful. He is so loving of her. Great job. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for them.
11/24/2015 c8 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Great! Tiva forever.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »