for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style

11/11/2018 c42 Guest
Seems hypocritical that Ziva would teach her daughter physical self-defense but leave her totally in the dark about sex so she can be a prime target for predators. Both unhealthy and unrealistic that she would do this nowadays, Jordan almost certainly would've already found out from books or older kids. Judaism doesn't preach abstinence or shame premarital sex, and Tony isn't religious, so why would they force these prudish views onto these kids?
11/11/2018 c42 Guest
End this story now. Your update takes forever. I already forgot the rest of the story. I'm not keen of reading it again to be faced with an update 10 months after.
11/11/2018 c42 fart fart
Great update. I hope you write some more M rated chapters along with more M rated stories.
11/10/2018 c42 17DS2010
Siblings will be siblings and they will fight and hurt each other but they love each other in the end
11/10/2018 c42 189misspatchesmom
Yeah! An update! A houseful of kids makes life interesting for sure
11/10/2018 c42 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/26/2018 c41 Spemma mason
I hope Tony and Ziva have more sons and daughters hope you update soon
8/5/2018 c41 Debbie
I knew Ziva would not be able to resist Tony. Love it.
8/5/2018 c41 Hetwaszoietsals
Yeah update! I love pregnant Ziva? Are there more to come?
8/4/2018 c41 17DS2010
Finally in the house and Tony and Ziva had a little fun for themselves while the kids unpacked.
8/4/2018 c41 Guest
If you noticed you only had 5 reviews on the last chapte.. If you don’t update sooner you’ll be writing only for yourself.
8/4/2018 c41 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
4/21/2018 c40 Debbie
Love this chapter. Everything about was great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/17/2018 c40 Safara Bellamy
Tony and Ziva are amazing parents, I don’t think it is ever easy to have the sex talk with your kids, and he did ok. I just can’t wait to read how things will progress with Tony and Ziva, and the kids.
4/17/2018 c40 YaleAceBella12
I noticed that two of the kids were not mentioned in this chapter by name. Please write more.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »