for Offspring of the Sky and Cloud

7/7/2018 c8 13creativesm75
cool
1/13/2018 c7 Alexana998
Seria lindo si tsuna y Reborn tuvieran 2 hijos un niño y la menor una niña seria la pequeña niña de Papa .me encanta tu historia
5/11/2017 c3 32000kate
I like this story, I'm sorry if you abandoned it. But i find it funny and sweet.
4/25/2016 c7 32zairaswift
you know what else is contagious? the little smiles i can imagine that occur in the chapter~ thank you for the update and update soon!
4/19/2016 c7 13creativesm75
funny, good
4/3/2016 c7 10lolitagirl.2015b
KEEP IT UP1
4/3/2016 c6 1hachinonana
I want to see a moment when Lambo switches with the past Lambo! Katsuo has such a cool family.
4/3/2016 c3 hachinonana
A miracle pill! The future is amazing. And parental Kyoya sounds so fucking adorable, like my heart is palpitating.
4/3/2016 c2 hachinonana
Okay, first, mpreg? The fuck? I'm with you Katsuo, I'm so confused. How the heck does that work? This is the first mpreg fic I've ever read. Does it come out of their ass? Through the digestive system? How do they use the bathroom? And second, KYOYA was the MOM? His pregnancy hormone mood swings sound like a nightmare. He went months without fighting haha. Poor him.
3/15/2016 c4 Guest
Katsuo ser el uke
3/15/2016 c6 Akio
Si Reborn y tsuna tienen un hijo pude su hijo enamorarse de katsuo. Y katsuo ser el uke
12/10/2015 c5 Guest
I think you should do a cross over omake with this. This story can turn out differently with it.
10/3/2015 c5 S-0827
This was really nice! No offense, but I thought that I won't like the story considering it being D18(I don't really like the pairing). However I'm now really glad I read it! It just really surpassed my expectations!
Oh oh and I know Katsuo is young now but after he grows up, are you going to pair him up with someone? If so, I totally vote for Tsuna and Reborns son(hope it's a son) to be with Katsuo.
8/31/2015 c5 Invisiblepoptart
This chapter was cute and stuff! Little embarrassed about tsunas and reborns relationship hitting off tho...hope u update soon!
8/29/2015 c5 DynamicSky
*Squeal* this is so cute! I can't wait for Katsuo to grow up and begin training. Please update soon!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »