FanFiction.Net
for The Stranger's Fire

10/26/2022 c14 1Lanarah Larwenarenel
I love the style of your writing it really does remind me of Christopher's. I know people are upset because the story isn't changing that much but it makes perfect sense to me so far you've defined his motives clearly and I know for a fact people would get upset without such iconic scenes as this. Obviously, I trust he will change the story eventually, but I appreciate the pace you are taking and that you didn't just turn Eragon into a Gary-Stu as so many do. I'm really excited to see Saphira in this world and am also excited at the idea of EragonxDany (if that's the pairing you go with) I know its been a long time but if you ever do an update again I would be absolutely thrilled. I've re-read this at least 15 times by now. 3
5/12/2022 c9 4Narutaard
Why he shouldn't save the Starks? Idk maybe because he has the power to do so and because he is under their banner. Time and time again you mentioned how Eragon is practically the right hand man of Ned. Eragon even mentions that he follows or works under him to Jaime, nothing has changed other than the fact that Eragon killed the executioner. Which I still don't get, since he's never met him and should know that the executioner was only following orders, orders from Joffrey and Cersei, why would Eragon kill him?
5/12/2022 c7 Narutaard
for fucks sake, really? Sansa is staying in King's Landing? Is this canon or what? Like Wtf
5/12/2022 c6 Narutaard
Too lazy to write something original, so you follow canon events and still let Ned die? Eragon hasn't even made a difference, every important event still followed the same as canon
2/7/2022 c5 Guest
Another 'story' that is just canon from another perspective. The whole sending him to protect Daenerys is an obvious contrivance to get his perspective over to those events, and keep the plot canon. How could you even enjoy writing this, when you don't actually change the events of the story? You're not crafting a story, you're just rewriting it. That sounds incredibly unfun. Why not try shaping the plot with the events? Let the story progress rationally from the changes you have made? You're too scared to go off the rails, and that's what is needed.
11/14/2021 c8 Kris0175
Wouldn't eragon use the killing words. At least in emergencies like saving the kid from dying
9/23/2021 c4 LordRhyolith
Idk, but the protagonist feels like a robot.

And it seems that this story will go to play out exactly like in canon. Oof...
8/19/2021 c1 Anon2000
Noone, he outlive any woman.
12/23/2020 c14 Guest
I love it so much and really hope that if you are still active on the sites that you will continue writing! The story is amazing and I would love to know what would happen next.
10/29/2020 c14 Carlom2408
continue the story please.
ps: I have a suggestion, I still haven't figured out when you intend to bring Saphira into play, (if you ever want to include her) but if ru included her I thought I could pair her with Drogon.
7/17/2020 c14 Only Balgony
Melisandre? What are you doing here? I didn’t know you were a Naathi
7/10/2020 c14 Blaise Ryusa
Ok, awesome story. I love the plot line and how you're merging the magic from the inheritance universe with the GOT universe. I also love that it has good spelling and grammar. Far to often I have to stop reading a story with an intriguing plot line because it literally hurts my brain to try and decipher the authors grammar.
Other than that, if you decide to go with a pairing, I feel Eragon/Dany would work and you could have Eragon help Dany form a Rider Bond with one of the Dragons which would effectively make her immortal as it does for him.
I know it's been a while but I hope to see an update soon.
6/9/2020 c14 1Jctherebel
This was an amazing read, It’s sad to see that it’s dead
6/5/2020 c10 45Wacko12
what happened to Hot Pie?
6/5/2020 c2 Wacko12