FanFiction.Net
for The Stranger's Fire

10/18/2015 c14 Potato
Upon seeing that you updated a unhuman noise came out of me holy crap I love this fic
10/16/2015 c14 AvidGamer
Ah, I must say it is good to see that you haven't abandoned this story. You had me worried for a time.
Rather short, but quality was part with your older stuff.
Looking forward to the next chapter
-AvidgGamer
10/15/2015 c8 Blood.L.Staz
you say eragon is older and wiser, but he seems weak and sooo unprepared, second guessing himself, hesitating, jumping to conclusions like a child, when he can actually READ FUCKING MINDS...sorry this is really starting to grate my nerves.

AND so fucking what dragons are back, eragon has no fucking obligation to give a flying fuck at this time, they won't bond with him when he is still connected with saphira, so again why the actual fuck should he care when other matters are literally screaming in his ear.

And so forced to accept Gendry had no ulterior motives...i'll say again, READ minds..MAGIC bitches. i just feel like you are underestimating the character you have created, eragaon hundred years older should have it all together, but when reading he seems to have fewer brain cells than Theo Greyjoy
10/15/2015 c6 Blood.L.Staz
Eragon...THE FOOL, hould be the title of this fic
Awesome.
10/15/2015 c14 Guest
Her name is Missandei. You refer to her as Melisandre several times. The writing is still pretty bad, and the Saphira thing has been poorly handled. Still 1 out of 5
10/15/2015 c14 Kuma Dzurui
Awesome. I have been waiting for this chapter. It was well done and quite enjoyable. I eagerly await the next one.
10/15/2015 c14 3Lazy Author with writers block
Nice!
10/15/2015 c14 ExcessiveDonkey
This just gets better and better. Loved this chapter.
10/15/2015 c14 19Zekariah C.L. Schron
Awesome story. Will you be bringing Saphira into the story soon?
10/15/2015 c14 Guest
Melisandre? Didn't know she was in astapor.
10/15/2015 c14 Paladin73
Great chapter love the story go Eragon x multi
10/15/2015 c14 2Minaly22
Nice to see you again, it was a great chapter as well.
10/15/2015 c14 MasterOfDragonsGod
Nice to see more of this
10/15/2015 c14 sortofbored
So happy you're back. I hope Saphira shows up soon. Looking forward to more.
446 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »