FanFiction.Net
for The Stranger's Fire

3/14/2018 c1 Amics
so many people want to read it too.
3/14/2018 c1 Amics
I can help you update bro. this should be finished and set an exampke
2/28/2018 c14 Guest
are you continuing this story at all?
2/23/2018 c1 Rawrking
No dragon shit fic
2/18/2018 c14 sharingankakashi007
Hope ya continue this
Just in case am following
2/15/2018 c2 Ensent
Why would Eregon ever kneel to some random King? Or any King for that matter, he's a Dragon Rider. If he wanted to prevent an incident then he could've just stayed away from the courtyard as he arrived instead of kneeling to a fat blob who doesn't deserve it.
2/9/2018 c14 Brazilianjaguar
Are you going to update this story, I'v been waiting for more than a year hoping that you would.
12/10/2017 c14 Guest
Ahh this crossover is so awesome! I really loved that you didn't make any major changes to the plot of Game of Thrones, like saving Ned Stark (since his death was one of the pivotal points in the series, and one of the reasons it got so good). I'm really hoping you'll update soon, because this story is awesome! I would like to see Saphira come back because I miss her funny remarks about humans. :)
11/12/2017 c14 Justiciar Alem'Yara
I don’t know if you even read the reviews for this story anymore but I hope you do. I am an avid fan of the inheritance series and GoT so this story scratches quite a peculiar itch and your writing style fits so well. I hope that you might come back to this story some time soon.
9/27/2017 c14 SyusOnix
Well it is a nice storry ieda and I love how it is written.
So I can just hope against any other sing that there is going to be an update ?
*irresitable puppy eys*
9/13/2017 c14 4Decrement
this is amazing! keep up the good work! for the record btw i have never seen GOT but you've made this easy to follow.
-EDM
8/24/2017 c2 Shu Ouma GC
This is very interesting crossover
8/24/2017 c1 Shu Ouma GC
Well the obvious choice would be Daenary but I also like Sansa...
8/24/2017 c14 1Knight121198
I have to say, this is one of the better fics on this site, such a shame it hasent been continued in so long, please do try and return to this story Followed and Faved!
8/12/2017 c14 2Zen-Xith
Damn this is one of the best fics i have read on this site and im happy to see some one sticking to the characters for once and not changing them out of what would be understandable keep this up but at your own pace don't time is a great tool for making something but can be a pain when stressed over.
446 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »