for The Ashikabi of Lost Souls

4/10/2021 c1 Jose19
The problem with Akitsu is her age because Harry is ten years old that’s equivalent to being a pedophile.

This lady is curvaceous if you read her measurements, and is listed as 19 to 20 years old.
1/25/2021 c2 Lunorija Sevenstar
love it! 3 pls right more?
8/1/2020 c2 4Monster King
Great job
9/1/2019 c2 1Priest
This is a very good story I would love to see more of it sometime in the future despite some minor grammar and or spelling errors.
8/3/2019 c2 1morfeo34
Next plus next
11/26/2018 c2 Guest
update
11/23/2018 c2 FromTheUnknown
Aside from some glaringly obvious spelling and grammar errors, you really need to work on the run-on sentences.
7/25/2018 c2 Shogun lord poke burst
7/22/2018 c2 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome and interesting. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
11/29/2017 c2 sierra117masterchief44
I really hope that you keep this story going because I find it very interesting and enjoyable to read. This is one of those stories that I enjoy re reading so hope you keep it going with this story :)
11/23/2017 c2 Guest
hope you intend to update
11/9/2017 c2 Argonaut986
Things have become EPICALLY interesting. iPhoneno bold text avalabilityall caps, for emphasis.
11/9/2017 c1 Argonaut986
Things just got curious.
9/1/2017 c2 7Kikuriki
The plot isn't bad, but it's so squashed together and fast paced that it's hard to actually enjoy. Both of these chapters could have been fleshed out more and split into like 3 or 4 more chapters. There's also spelling errors with character names (Musabi instead of Musubi, for example), and just a general lack of commas that make it feel too fast.
8/6/2017 c2 3WhiteElfElder
Well, Harry is just going about his normal "saving people thing" and causing Minaka and MBI great headaches...gotta love it. The good thing about Harry being so young is that he will not be a threat to those females that have suffered at the hand of a man.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »