for Cafe Encounter

2/24/2016 c3 kaylalerietta
Ssscczxiuyyuiiuuihyucuy. Yes
1/10/2016 c3 8Choco Forest
Whoops! I think I've said something here apparently not... I blame this to mobile ; well anyway... like you said that it's kinda OOC but I guess since it's an AU version it's still nice and I still enjoy this fics... so thanks for the story and keep it up! Can't wait to the read the next chapters. Go GRAYLU!
1/8/2016 c2 31LOCKandK3Y
He liiiiiikes her! :)
11/21/2015 c3 WishingUsuiWasReal
Ahhhh I can't tell who I'm rooting for! GrayLu and LoLu are my two faves! Loved the chapter!
5/29/2015 c2 MistyDew
Love their behaviour ! This chapter was very interesting
5/29/2015 c1 MistyDew
It was interesting
5/19/2015 c2 Guest
Amazing! UPDARE MAX! ur really good..keep up the good work ..cant wait for the graylu love to bloom - ..ur onee chan awaits for u to update huhuhu :D
4/26/2015 c2 immitania
Soooooooo like it very very muchhhhhhhhh 3 , please update sooooo sooooooon :) , IM SO VERY KILIG 3 .
4/25/2015 c2 WeiNieSho
I knew the Lates name reminded me of something, I see you made Hibiki and Loke brothers not bad when you think about it they are both playboys and have the same hair color kind of hihihi. Whoa the dad is a tsundere or what, maybe some mood swing, the 2 quickly go from a fight to being on the same page. Damnit Lucy is not a toy to play with, back off the playboy she will definitely never yours muwhahaha LOL.
AH you almost make me scream with Lucy whom wouldn't come with them at the cafeteria, I was like: don't you dare staying at the library and move your fucking big ass where your man would surely be damn woman, who care about fucking study LOL. I'm glad Levy forced her to joined them but hell she had to freak out when she recognize him but her excuses didn't pass with Erza and AGAIN Levy logic statement HAHAHA. Mira true to herself already has her evil grin and sparkling glint in her eyes ready to pass on matchmaking mode XD.

At least Lu admitted he is hot that the principal I think hihihi. Oh Lucy and Lyon knew each other huh, well the world sure is small but we already know whi she is meant to be with *evil glint*. Of course Gray we know you're amazing but try to be less cocky lol. He really take his master and maid little game with Lucy very seriously it seems, he liked it hehehe and now he is the stalker, poor Lucy she'll need extra doze of patience and she is doomed now. KYAAAAAA oh my god you too you feel the same for Mardy haha he has the looks too nya :3, dark hair guys are sure as hell the fucking sexiest hottest juiciest lemony men XD and now for the sake of my heart too great choice my daughter *pat head* and no you're not ridiculous at all just crazy in love with sex men. Very well wise choice to not make any cliff at the end and we love you too.

It was perfect don't worry, I so loved it keep up the good work though I'm not excited to see Loke BUT if he'll come I'm excited to see some interaction with our GRAY being there and interrupt Loke attempts of flirting with Lucy, what would be worse was that they knew each other and fight for Lucy hihihi. Bye my sweet, ja!
4/25/2015 c2 7chemicalria
Ah. I love this! I look forward to your future chapters, because oh boy, this has caught my attention!
By the way, your name is Maxine? I love that name! And you just earned yourself a follower. Don't think I'm doing this because you've been reviewing mines and such; I'm doing this because I love your story so far and I'm so excited for what's coming up next!
I JUST finished reaching your info, haha. But OH my gosh. You're Filipino!? I'm Filipino too! My English doesn't sound as fluent as yours to be honest, and that's SO shame because what... I'm five years older than you? Damn. Even though you're my kouhai, in this FF sense, you're my senpai. You've been hear longer than I've been so -bows to you-.

PS. Charice Pempenco is the best. I love the way she sings (except whenever my relatives say I look JUST like her which I don't think I do). Anyway, yeah. See you next time! I'll PM you if I feel like chatting. Bwehehe. :'D
4/7/2015 c1 Skychi
It's very good so far! Please keep up the good work and update! **
4/7/2015 c1 WeiNieSho
Oh my goodness that was awesome! GraLu is my 1st pairing (actually NaLu was but I ditched this one coz too obvious and I needed a more spicy pairing) so GraLu is born and fuck you like RoLu too O.O girl I already can tell you that I love you *hug you tightly*, I try warming up to StiCy but I'm not really a fan of those 2 together I prefer Lucy with Gray or Rogue that's it no one else lol.

I like this kind of Lucy her personality was great and her comment on Juvia's make up was epic I LMAO so hard on this definitely one of the best reply ever. And what to say about Gray, him being a total bored mess in the beginning but finishing with a flirty and cocky attitude kyaaaaaaaaaaaa I was so drooling I almost got aroused by his little whisper in Lucy hairs *shifty eyes*.

An excellent chapter from the beginning to the end, keep up the good work I love it, I'm definitely exciting to see what's gonna happen next. Ja ne!
4/7/2015 c1 1Fallen. FG
YESSSSS!
4/7/2015 c1 WelcomeToTheAnimeParade
I HATE GRUVIA TOO :D TWINNIES
I really like this so far :3 And yes, you can be my friend. FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WIN
Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :3