for The Mighty Fall

8/31/2019 c2 4Skendo
I know you probably won't come back to this story, but if you ever do, I'll look forward to reading more of it :)
9/12/2018 c2 Guest
I came across this story and love it. Sure there were a few grammatical errors, something that can be over looked. Anyway, I like the plot of the story and how it was taken from TASM 1 & 2. This one is very heartwarming binged read the other two stories. Please continue this story I really enjoy it.
10/19/2017 c1 Guest
Please update soon
10/12/2017 c2 Callahian
Almost three years since you last updated, but I’m keeping the book in my library and favorite still, just because I have this sick hope that you’ll update out of the blue one beautiful day.
8/19/2017 c2 Anonymous
Oh my word, I ADORE this series! I absolutely love it. It's SO well written and so addicting and so intense and I've fallen in love with Peter and Claudia. Please update! You're awesome.
7/22/2017 c2 Elizabeth
I absolutely love this series and this installment already seems as incredible as the previos ones. I'm well aware it's been like two years since the last update and inspiration for the story is probably hard to find but please please PLEASE I am begging you, GIVE ME MORE! 3
9/6/2016 c2 Guest
More, PLEASE!
4/2/2016 c1 NightmareDesire
Absolutely awesome! I just love the thought about Harry and Claudia together. 3 Hope you'll update soon.
3/24/2016 c2 MysteryGirl
OMG! I love your Spiderman stories! I hope you can update and finish writing the story!
2/28/2016 c2 Havane 31
OK. I just love your story and just couldn't stop reading until, well, now. I want Martha to wake up eventually, I want Peter and Claudia to be OK in the end. I'm not quite sure about Harry though. Should he die ? I feel like it's the only way to stay coherent... Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters ! :D
10/25/2015 c2 SparrowLilies
I was just rereading this series, I'd love to see this story updated!
10/12/2015 c2 Guest
I really like your story and hope you continue with it. -A
8/29/2015 c2 6NeoMulder
I absolutely love your Peter and Claudia stories and actually read all of them today, but then it just ended on this cliffhanger! You HAVE to update soon! Poor Peter and poor Claudia! I need to know what's going to happen!
8/4/2015 c1 bac0npizza
Please please please update I absolutely loved the first 2 stories!
8/2/2015 c2 Guest