for True Dark Lord

4/23 c2 1AshKing1
This is my favorite of your smaller stories
4/8 c2 brayanamaya963
Una preguta espero el siguiente capitulo para el año 2025
1/3 c2 K
Hope there is more!
10/27/2020 c2 1Priest
You have an interesting premise here and I would love to see where you're going with it.
10/26/2020 c2 bunnehwyld1
Oh, I do hope this one continues to be updated. Its fascinating! If the Wizarding World goblins are connected to Middle Earty then i REALLY want to see how they react to this Harry. The Wizarding World has no idea what's about to hit it...
9/5/2020 c2 20ReaperOfBalance
Hmm, no real opinion on this yet, though Morgoth should be careful when Harry eventually goes to Hogwarts. The school is enchanted to allow Spirits to be visible so Morgoth could be seen at Hogwarts and that would cause problems
9/5/2020 c1 ReaperOfBalance
So Harry is to be the next Sauron in a sense
8/31/2020 c2 11Notsae
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Melkor was actually fairly interested in the technology of modern humans; he and his minions were often associated with industrialization and development, even if particularly their more negative effects. He also would likely be intelligent enough to grasp the absolutely ludicrous heights technology can attain if he looked into (and wouldn't be stupid enough to dismiss it out of hand like his more self righteous kin). Magic is great, but you rarely see magic on the level of even the most basic of Xeelee tech, all of which is theoretically possible to actually make.
8/18/2020 c2 Vigriff
I'll watch this story with great interest.
7/26/2020 c2 4Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
7/8/2020 c2 1Capell
You have...a considerable number of stories going on. A few of which I am following, this one now included! A chuckle or two did indeed overtake me as I read this and so, I look forward to more in the future.
6/9/2020 c2 Rakan
This is amazing. Britain's not going to know what hit it
6/3/2020 c2 ElementalMaster16
Very cool chapter! This story is a lot of fun so far and I look forward to reading more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
6/1/2020 c2 Kacher
Thank you author.
Can you consider adding a glossary for terms used in the end of the chapter for those who aren't experts in the lore of Adara?
5/30/2020 c1 The God of Perverts
So far it looks good. I hope rape doesn't become a part of this story. You can be dark and evil without going around and raping people.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »