FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Ball - Heart of Adventurers

7/5/2023 c48 Offunseeker271
Great chapter.
So in this chapter we have Erza scarlet, the hulk, and gajieel as special guests I’m pretty sure I missed one but oh well see ya next time
7/1/2023 c48 leonardmosca08
Impressive chapter guys truly by the way how long before we get to the Android saga just curious .
6/30/2023 c48 Aftermath Man
Do you really expect anyone to believe that in the year that has passed according your own OC Aspara, that Goku has not trained in and mastered the Super Saiyan form? I love your guy's story that that is a level of suspension of disbelief too far to reach.
6/29/2023 c48 2Naruto Loves FemKyuubi
:D
6/29/2023 c48 Zeon Paralysis Crystal
Intriguing Chapter and a lot of future set up I see. Something interesting is in the works with the Kaio and Herans...Bojack. Alot of moving parts in the Stars
6/29/2023 c48 4Goku275
Another AMAZING chapter. PLEASE keep up the AWESOME work!
6/29/2023 c48 1Duke1933
Is the hyperbolic time chamber ever going to be used in the story?
6/29/2023 c48 43B.E.A.T.N
I like how this chapter focused on Goku and Aspara in their respective plotlines. And how Goku has King Kai helping him to keep tabs on Tullece and trying to figure out how to help ChiChi. Have a great day/night and stay safe.
6/29/2023 c47 B.E.A.T.N
And the plot continues to thicken as Tullece's power grows and Goku's family dynamics are still as entertaining as ever. Have a great day/night and stay safe.
6/13/2023 c47 leonardmosca08
You haven't sent me any updates I haven't received any from you I've been wanting to finish up the story you've done a good job oh thank you for your story too I hope you're safe and well and have a good evening or whenever time zone you may be on
6/2/2023 c47 Offunseeker271
Loving the story. Take care and be well, looking forward to the next chapter
6/1/2023 c47 Aftermath Man
It is too bad Tullece is as evil as he is. He would have made a good candidate for the GoD bit maybe Aspara will fill that role. I am curious though,. maybe you mentioned it maybe not but is Goku's heart disease still a thing here? But from the looks of this new chapter perhaps it is time Goku makes a few new allies as well to challenge Tullece's growing forces?
6/1/2023 c47 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Not surprised for Goku getting some attention. Sexually. Mostly because if the God of Destruction
Heles likes what she sees, it means she really likes what she sees as she destroys the ugly in her universe. Only good looking were allowed to exist there.

By the way, the Legendary Super Saiyan title stays with Goku because he's the first to transform. Because the Legend specifically says one.

As for Broly, it's a confirmed mutation. Anything citing him as the Legend is outdated and stems from a non-cannon movie in the 1990's. Toriyama never even intended to give him green hair but someone from the art department just put green there to pay homage. And Kale exists so Broly green hair SSJ is a pass.
5/30/2023 c47 2Naruto Loves FemKyuubi
:D
5/30/2023 c47 AssassinSlayer101
I can't stop squealing with excitement! Every time there's a brand-new update regarding this fanfiction alternative “Dragon Ball” story it's amazing how talented you are when I read a new chapter.

Previously in the last chapterPrinz Von Licht” means “Prince of Light” in German according to Google Translator) Prince Vegeta's character and his limit-breaking achievements against Tullence were incredible to read about.

From the very beginning of the Vegeta character Arc, he's been trying to play catch up with Son-Gokū. Out of the two Gokū, was always one to achieve new levels of power and new transformations while Vegeta was trying to catch up. And in many ways built up a lot of resentment inside Vegeta because of confusion about why Gokū, was able to achieve this power despite his being a birth lower-class warrior Saiyan (like Gokū's father Bardock) while Vegeta was a super elite. It didn't make sense to him at first then finally in the Majin Buu Saga Vegeta, realized it was not about what power level you're born with (whether higher or lower) it's about what time you are given while you're still alive. And thus far Gokū's hard work and fighting genius is what allowed Vegeta, to learn new levels of power which is what made him achieve Super Saiyan Blue Evolution in the Tournament of Power [In Dragon Ball Super] because that form is based on anger and pride of who he truly is.

And it's the same that's happening to Vegeta, in this alternative “Dragon Ball” story as well too. Great job Vegeta continue being a badass as always.

For this chapter, it was amazing to read but I kinda wanted more content focused on the side-by-side characters like Pan for instance.

At one point in time, Japanese manga artist Akira Toriyama considered Gohan, as the main character After the Cell Saga the transition of Gohan, being the main character and then Gokū, again during the Majin Buu Saga. What happened was Akira Toriyama went with Gohan, as the main character for a little while but soon he realized that Gohan, wasn't fit to be the main character and that Gokū, was a better option instead of his writing style. Now based on Gokū, him being a material artist and seeking adventures and challenges it's easier to write a character like that whereas you have Gohan, who is like a passive pacifist who doesn't look for trouble. Gokū wants to fight new opponents while Gohan, just wants to protect his family. They're two different characters now in the Dragon Ball Super SuperHero movie (2022) Toei Animation gave Gohan, to shine in the lead one more and it was perfect, especially the scene Gohan transformed into Gohan's Beast. It is unlocked by immense rage and was achieved when against Cell Max where the Saiyan-half saw his teacher under threat. It is a direct successor to the Ultimate Gohan transformation, and as such, an extension of the Super Saiyan 2 transformation line from Dragon Ball Z.

Like in the original, I hope Pan, has a key role to play in this alternative “Dragon Ball” story like surpassing her limits and getting to have a proper chance to fight Tullence, (or even someone far stronger than him for example The God of DestructionLord Beerus). I do not doubt my mind, that Son-Pan will be the first to ascend to the true form of Super Saiyan before Gokū and the others achieve theirs.

Also, I don't know if it's gonna happen or not but I do hope that Bardock, and Gine, (Gokū and Raditz's parents) will be wished back to life with the Dragon Balls cause I would love for that to happen so I can read an emotional family reunion chapter.

Loved this chapter!