for Dangan Ronpa: The Courage of Hope and The Strength of Despair

8/18/2017 c11 Guest
I'm not sure when or if this story will continue, it's truly one of the best ones in this fandom, but I alongside everyone else will always love and cherish it. You are a very talented person and I hope that you are doing well. Thank you for giving us this story.
6/10/2017 c11 sentairider42
Really great story. I really hope you continue writing it.
5/21/2017 c11 Guest
Please come back. I love this story
8/21/2016 c11 Guest
Just happend upon this story and I gotta say I totally wished you continued! But who knows if you ever get of haitus I'll continue this adventure!
8/6/2015 c11 Guest
Please update soon!
6/22/2015 c11 3Raphmaster14
I would say that this chapter raised a lot of question but at this point, that saying has become canon in this fanfic. So Yuuta has a new personality huh, this will certainly makes things more interesting, if not for the story but for the potential couples. The reference to Danganronpa and Super Dangonronpa 2 was great along with that Fight Club reference. I seriously do think Megumi changed though, I don't know why and I can't exactly put my finger on it either, I guess it's just a gut feeling.
6/16/2015 c11 1LillyShepard
I'm glad to hear you out of the hospital, hopefully that won't happen again so take care of yourself. As for story, surprising to see Yuuta has a split personality especially one so..forward. Anyway the second floor is kinda interesting, pure weapon rooms aren't very common in Dangan Ronpa but should be cool. Good job and the chapter and good luck to GinMerrics moving.
6/16/2015 c11 2Utopia Aether
Apex here! Calling it now, this story takes place after the second game. Why? Because of all those files. And that New thingie? Whoo boy, more mysteries ahead. I fear what is going to happen next will rip my mind in two...

Apex out.
6/15/2015 c11 4Mike73
Another great chapter. Quite a lot happened in the short amount of in-story time, and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. I loved all the references you made too, they're always fun to catch.

I'm so sorry for your illness though. I hope you get better, and that your sleeping schedule gets fixed up soon.
6/15/2015 c11 1ShadedLyht
There's so many dangerous weapons in one floor! The next trial is sure to be interesting... And the dangan game references were really fun to read. I bet it's Yevan in the room, but who knows, it could be anyone really.
I'm happy to hear that you're ok and I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Also, congrats on getting 100 reviews! And over 100k words!
6/15/2015 c11 ComplicatedMystery
I can't express how yood this chapter was... I did not see it coming when it was revealed that Yuuta had multiple personalities! I guess that it does goes with the other Danganronpa games since that is a thing in both games, but still... that scene was just priceless! For the MC to be the one with multiple personalities made it even better! Also... so many mentions of other danganropa characters! Those mentions of Fujisaki and Matsuda made me squeal in delight at hearing that they actually worked on something that the characters just discovered. The New World Program was also mention here... just... so many things from canon were just perfect! Though, I wonder if that will be important later on (which I'm pretty sure it will since I doubt you would add it with no reason), and if it is how it will come to play with everything else. That ending! I'm dying to know what it is!
6/15/2015 c11 PoisonBanana
Dude, that sleep schedule. I would never be able to do that. Also, gotta love those references you keep adding in. And as for this alternate personality, I have to wonder how much we're gonna see him, what with that gun limit and all.
6/15/2015 c11 2HeroineOfDarkness
I'm really happy that the new chapter came, but now im pretty worried about you! Please don't push yourself!

Regarding the chapter, very interesting what you did with Yuuta. And the whole weapon room. The next investigation is definitely going to be interesting!
6/9/2015 c10 3Raphmaster14
Ok, now I feel bad for Tsubasa. It's one thing to see your sister die and having to run a trial to find her killer and find out that she was planning to kill but now there's a statue of her as a permanent reminder of how she died and how she almost killed someone. Yevan once again shows her fair of the dead, I'm getting more and more interested on why she would be so freaked out by it. As if this chapter didn't bring up enough mysteries (Like how Monokuma was able to build those statues) but now Megumi is, according to Yuuta, acting cold towards him. This chapter raised more question than answer.
6/8/2015 c10 1ShadedLyht
I'm probably going to sound redundant at this point and be repeating what was said before in the reviews, but as always great chapter and I'm happy to hear everything is going well for you.
A lot of characterization for Akio and a bunch of foreshadowing for the rest of the students. I'm going to guess someone is going to snap soon or a war of sorts is going to break out between the students (most likely against Yevan). I'm also curious about the new areas that get to be explored as you could make it similar to the original school or completely remodel everything. So I can't wait for everything to play out! Till next time!
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »