FanFiction.Net
for Dangan Ronpa: The Courage of Hope and The Strength of Despair

5/24/2015 c8 1ShadedLyht
The post trial interrogation was fun to read, and I thought monokuma already told the students that the mastermind wasn't him?
There's so much tension in the elevator ride. Though I'm surprised only a few people seem upset with Fujiwara. And I really liked the development on some of the characters though it was more subtle than previous chapters.
And another twist?! Maybe the 16th student's the mastermind? Or just a result of Monokuma's fun?
And akiko finally gets her pool table! So there is a happy ending in this for someone
5/24/2015 c8 3Raphmaster14
There's a lot of interesting point introduced here with (I guess?) a little more depth to some characters personality with Kimiko acting cornered and stuff, Tsubasa freely condemning someone to their death if only so that he can stay alive and Makoto being unfazed by death though I guess I should've expected as much.

I will admit, I expected Fujiwara to receive more scolding from everyone for hiding the information, I'm surprised he got off more easily than I thought.

Anyway, all is forgiven for the shorter than usual chapter (Sucks that you still have college), I'm looking forward for the second part of the epilogue along with the start of chapter 2, also for GinMerric artwork. Til next time.
5/24/2015 c8 2Utopia Aether
Apex here! Well... That was interesting. And in this chapter alone, a death flag for some people have been raised. And Yevan still antagonizes Kimiko? I feel bad for her... And just when she wanted to make friends...

Apex out!
5/24/2015 c8 ComplicatedMystery
Ah~ Like always, this has been a great chapter and resolution after that horrifying execution and trial. Seriously... that was dark! Anyways, this chapter did raise one important question I can't believe I didn't take into consideration. Where's the lucky student? Mmm... tgis is very suspicious, and I guess Yuuta will be closely related to all that because of what happened in the beginning of chapter 2 with the invitations to Hope's Peak. Also, great part with Monokuma in the end. I have so many questions now!
5/24/2015 c8 PoisonBanana
Haha! Little do those fools realize that I was the Lucky Student the whole time! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* joking *cough*

But seriously, I do have to wonder how this unknown Lucky Student will play into this. Very curious. But damn, that elevator ride scene, and Akiko, please be careful with the fourth wall. 'Tis a delicate being. And to think this is half a chapter. Yikes. That is a huge chapter.
5/24/2015 c8 4Mike73
This was a nice downtime chapter, it was good to see everyone's fleshed out reactions. The interactions between Yuuta, Kuno, and Ryoka was also very well written. I already liked Kimiko but her slyness in this and the last couple chapters makes her a very interesting character, and I'm wondering how her character arc will go. Makoto also was entertaining to read, she has a lot of potential as a character and I hope we get to see more of her. And of course Akiko was written wonderfully as usual, her attempts at easing the mood are always fun to read, as well as her sprinkled in moments of genius.

I'm really excited and looking forward to the two updates coming up this week. I love reading this story, so it'll definitely be a treat.
5/24/2015 c8 1LillyShepard
I think this was a nice little transition chapter, showed us everyone reaction to Kenta death and the aftermath. I'm especially curious about how the unknown lucky student thing will go, I think I have an idea about what it means but I could be wrong. So, nice little chapter and can't wait for the next two this week. Also good luck in college, I know it can be tough.
5/24/2015 c8 2HeroineOfDarkness
That elevator ride tho...seriously, you could cut the tension with a knife! Great work, I was almost expecting another shitstorm to happen soon. Glad it didn't.

Also Ryoka is just adorable!

Can't wait to see the sprites as well as the next chapter!
5/17/2015 c7 4Rinjai
Poor Kenta it's sad to see him go but it had to be done also was wondering why not put in a panic talk segment? Plus is it bad that I wanna sing Queen's Another one bites the dust?
5/17/2015 c7 3Raphmaster14
Ho boy was this chapter exciting! Through all of the non-stop debates to cross sword and even to finding out that Kenta was the killer, my body would not stop shivering in excitement. Too bad my character have to witness the murder, that'll stay with him forever. Tsubasa also freaks me out too, I get the losing you sister would be heartbreaking but him so freely sending someone to their death kind of freak me out, kind of scared of what he'll do to my character with the way he tried to defend the killer and Hibiki.

This chapter will keep me satisfied for the rest of the week, hope the end of chapter one will end in a satisfied note...at least for these unfortunate people.
5/17/2015 c7 1LillyShepard
Ohh, poor Kenta. :( He got killed and he didn't intentionally do anything..I gotta admit I never suspected Kenta at all so that was a great surprise. I guess I didn't think because I'm always bad at mysteries, love them but I'm not good at solving them. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter and have a good day.
5/17/2015 c7 4Mike73
Oh man. Kenta had been one of my suspects, but I still didn't expect it to be him! I figured he'd last a while longer, at least for another chapter. He was one of my favorites, so that makes it even worse. You had me worried for Megumi too, thanks God she's still ok. Overall this was a really great chapter and trial, you're quite an excellent writer.
5/17/2015 c7 nolanmon1
I never Expected it to be kenta like wow unexpected at least he didn't try to kill hibiki on purpose and you made some characters really shine in the trial anyways loved the chapter And that stuf with seijun was funny
5/17/2015 c7 1ShadedLyht
Wow, I can't believe I guessed the murderer correctly. The only fact i was going off of was that he was the last person in the pantry.
These past few chapters have been an emotional roller coaster ride for the students (and readers), I don't even know who I feel more sorry for, Tsubasa or Kenta. Hopefully the next few chapters will be happier (probably not). And I can't wait to see what you have planned for Kenta and Hibiki next chapter!
5/17/2015 c7 Samphsongsongsong
Aaaaaa...!

I don't believe it, Kenta is my first culprit?!

No way... #Bawling