for The Legend of Zelda: Aura of Light

3/7/2017 c2 DarkHaseo86
I really enjoy it so far and I would like to see how it goes from here. please continue this story soon
6/29/2015 c2 Matrodite
Please update
5/4/2015 c2 7k wolf omega
This story definetly has potential. Cant wait for the next update.
Keep up the good work, and have a HOOOWWWLLING good day!
4/12/2015 c2 6The Megaevolved Pony
I really enjoyed reading this fic. The whole "Jaune is Link thing really threw me for a loop, because I definitely wasn't expecting it. To be honest, I expected you to write Link into the story somehow, or even start him off in Hyrule and in sone shape, form or fashion, teleport him to Remnant. This also is like one giant amalgamation of LOZ:WW, LOZ:TP, LOZ:Warriors, and RWBY. It really is interesting me.
4/9/2015 c2 MoRGzY1
Awesome chapter's and idea.
There are too few Jaune crossovers and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this one.
personally hope he doesn't end up shipped with Weiss and gets any other girl instead but we will see.
Update soon as you can but don't rush. :)
4/8/2015 c2 Telron
good so far
4/8/2015 c2 4WolfShadow96
Okay I'm gonna give you my opinion on this. For the most part I though it was very good not really any grammatical errors either. The parts I don't like are purely due to personal preference such as in a story about zelda I typically prefer for Link to well be Link we you know what I mean. Like I said personal preference so your story is not bad. But, other than that I like how you merged various element from different games in the series into one such as Ordon village, Rovio, the intro to wind waker, Hyrule warriors into the world of ruby and to me it doesn't really feel forced. Since this is a different Juane to the one in the beginning of RWBY how would his interaction with the crew work now? Also since he received training from his grandfather I believe he is no longer worthless in the beginning, how will Weiss see him now? More desirable or more of the same?
4/8/2015 c2 4Mr. What If
Now this is interesting.
4/8/2015 c1 4WolfShadow96
I like the way you started and I wonder if this new Link would meet the spirit of the Hero of Time to teach him the hidden skills and magic. You could probably use the Hero of Twilight's spirit to talk to him but I don't know how that would fit because the Hero of Time was lingering because of regret of not being remembered as a hero and not being able to pass on what he knew to the next hero I believe, while the Hero of Twilight was recognized as a hero and most likely taught what he knew to someone else. I'm interested to see where this goes buddy.