for The Five Stages of Grief

1/15/2020 c4 derektomlinson
leiko hissing at her boyfriend hiro slap slap slap committing murder is not the answer that's why i had to stop baymax from killing callaghan
5/9/2017 c4 19HardyGirl17
Wow, sad.
11/8/2016 c3 87Book girl fan
I can't imagine it's ever easy to know you want someone dead.
11/8/2016 c2 Book girl fan
Good idea, with the two parts.
9/8/2016 c3 1Clara Brighet
Oooh, wow. This gave me shivers.
I am impressed by your 'word whittling,' as you put it. You do manage to pack quite a punch in a very short one-hundred words. Heck, a lot of my reviews are probably longer than one-hundred words, and they're mostly just rambling. The ability to convey a powerful message concisely is a terrific skill to have. *scholarly applause*
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
9/4/2016 c2 Clara Brighet
As usual, your emotional descriptors are spot on. I actually felt shaky when I finished this... It's so short, and yet it really got to me. *thumbs up* Props.
Also, survivors guilt, much? Heartbreaking.
Thank you for writing. I always the subsequent enjoy reading.
~ Clara Brighet
8/10/2016 c1 4IrisPatton
IDK? maybe a longer chapter next time, plx?
7/27/2016 c1 EpicMerlinFan
Omigoshomigoshomigosh! How do you right so well? You are awesome!
Question: would you right a fanfic were merlin has a sister who is also magical and they get up to mischief? Title: Double Trouble
EpicMerlinFan
5/23/2015 c1 Ginger Inc
Aye good should continue
4/16/2015 c1 87Book girl fan
If he slept, he'd have to acknowledge it wasn't all a dream.
4/10/2015 c1 3i-may-or-may-not-be-insane
I neeeed moar
4/9/2015 c1 1K1tt1
Oh, no. It's okay. I don't need my heart intact anyway. Why do you do these things with the feels, and the hurty! I love Big Hero 6. So, so much. Hiro is my baby. What made you want to write this? Is Baymax going to be involved? Please? Baymax is also my baby.
(I apologize for this being all over the place; Big Hero 6 feels make me into a crazy illiterate.)
4/9/2015 c1 4Nobodysaiditwouldbethishard
Sweet. I really liked it, but I always find drabbles a bit too short. I'm sure no one would mind if you went just a bit over the word limit? Anyway, good idea for a story. First stage: denial. What's coming next, hmmmm?