for Honoured Ancestor

12/13/2020 c1 4epain
This is an interesting story. Thank you for writing this.
7/13/2020 c1 7Accio Allsorts
That was poignant and extremely well written. An amazing piece.
6/16/2020 c1 lipasnape
We!l Done!
6/24/2019 c1 4tcl7189
Wow...
3/30/2019 c1 5Q.Elwyn.D
Strangely, I don't find this sad, or tragic, emotionally anyway. It is a tragedy, but not a sorrowful one.
Harry had his life with Hermione, for however long it lasted, and found a way out from his timeless existence, and saved someone along the way.

Oddly hopeful, and most definitely peaceful.

Q.E.D
11/16/2018 c1 1Rainbow Prime
Eh...while this was good, I would've liked to see Harry's reaction to Hermione dying, and his many attempts to kill himself afterward.
5/21/2018 c1 Myllinu
Cool story. Really like your HP one-shots.
4/20/2018 c1 19JasperK
Very cleverly done.
3/9/2018 c1 Love2read23
Great story. I like that Harry went back to release Ladon and that Ladon didn't curse them when they interrupted his thoughts. Although he did say he cursed Hermione with curiosity. Was that a real curse? Thanks for writing.
1/22/2018 c1 Cateagle
Poignant; very, very poignant and moving one-shot.
1/22/2018 c1 MarkAntimony
Great stuff. A very nice take on some often unconsidered parts of the lore.
12/21/2017 c1 16Emperor Vanquest
That is an intense and amazing story...truly an examination of the consequences of cosmic power. Imagine this not working and Death throwing this Harry into the Star Wars or Star Trek Universe...that would be a sight to see!

Very touching. I'd love to read more of the Herpo character you've written.
9/13/2017 c1 2chandu-itachi
Damn, your one shot has a lot of potential to be done as an epic fic, have you thought of doing it? I must say it was intriguing to see Herpo portrayed in such a way, like people say History is written by the winner but there is always another side to the story. Ciao
24 Page 1 2 Next »