for Leverage: Lost and Found

2/3/2019 c31 WolfhoundLove1
Wow. Sorry I didn't comment on chapters but I couldn't possibly have stopped reading to do so. This story was by far the most unique I've read. I've no constructive comments because there not a single item I saw that was a mistake or error in any way.
I read this in one sitting and as I usually do with something I love I'll be rereading it right away again in a day or two at the most.
Thank you for a fantastic journey with the Leverage team. If this story isn't posted on Archive Of Our Own please do so. I'm sure it'll be well received there. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Peace
10/20/2018 c31 Bloodskye
Well ended. I'm glad Parker didn't get raped. That would have been very bad. And I like the figurines - very nice touch. Looking forward to your next adventure!
10/16/2018 c31 10HonestBee
Ooh, I love the gift on Hardison's desk, but I can't for the life of me remember what chapter Hardison mentioned that in...that does strike me as something Eliot would do, though. He pays attention to things like that.

Glad Parker got her moment with Kelley, it was very satisfying to read. She got her anger out, but realized killing him wasn't the answer. And I LOVE the sibling bond between Eliot and Parker, there is so much understanding with so few words. Very nice.

Parker is completely right about Nate, of course. His motives are different, but his actions too similar.
10/16/2018 c31 7Cgarcia555
Are we getting an epilogue? I wanted to hear Parker and Nate’s conversation. Plus all the goodbyes from doc and Vance over dinner.
This (and all your others) story has been greasy. Thank you for keeping on till the end.
10/3/2018 c30 28Gilbert H. Karr
To Bloodskye...no. I don't think so. Let's just say that she takes her responsibilities as a doctor very seriously, especially when treating people who are very close friends, or like family.
10/3/2018 c30 bloodskye
wait - is Doc in love with Elliot?
10/2/2018 c30 7Cgarcia555
Loved Quinn standing up to Doc. The loyalty to Eliot of both of them.
Thanks for the update. I’ll wait patiently for the next chapter.
10/1/2018 c30 10HonestBee
Ah, great feelings here and nice to see they're going to hand it over to Bonnano. On second thought...poor Bonnano.

Seriously though, when is Parker going to get her chance at Kelley? Didn't Eliot promise her that?
9/29/2018 c1 lehrerbrooke
Awesome
9/8/2018 c29 bloodskye1512
I can picture Elliot dragging the guy around and thumping him into walls. It brings a smile to my face. :)
9/4/2018 c29 7Cgarcia555
Goodness. Nate’s never gonna learn to do as instructed. Good thing Docs on hand. Wouldn’t bother me if Kelly accidentally hit his head on one to many walls. Paybacks a bitch they say.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one.
9/4/2018 c29 10HonestBee
Ah, I love Eliot's determination to deliver Kelley to Parker, but he has to make sure there is enough of him left to do so.

And I don't think Nate is EVER going to follow anyone's orders.
9/3/2018 c28 Guest
I don’t want this to end!...but I can’t wait for the Eliot/Parker interaction! I hope she gets her revenge on Kelly. And I hope Eliot helps with the fallout of her being captured! Great story! Love the “voices” of the team and their friendships
9/3/2018 c28 Bloodskye1512
That's a rather large number of women they had captive. I had thought it was just Parker. Slavery ring?
8/31/2018 c28 GUEST