FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

5/16 c6 kingpj999
Great chapter and great fight in realistic way, Naruto is powerful but Gaara is on another level so is not shame to give up and I find pretty cool in fact.
5/1 c1 Guest
Wow, this is the first time I have read a fic where Ebisu took a role of teacher seriously.
4/3 c6 Felon GT
I doubt the shadow clone exploding Kunai is possible

Yes I mean complicated technology can’t be clones down to the wire and microprocessor but replica or a radio but doesn’t work, But seals I feel is the other kind of technology like programing per say and if to clone them they will look the same but won’t detonate cause ….. I don’t know maybe the seal formula. Or something like that.

Then again naruto can do chakra sage Kyubi and where is that energy from the seal of course, but that can be argued that they link with the one and only 9 tails. As if it was a processor that’s connected to several computers.

So with seal kunai explosion copies I feel it won’t work. But a good way to trick an enemy that doesn’t know that. Still I like the story a
4/2 c28 naruto2020
continue this storyits so good
4/2 c26 naruto2020
PLZ CONTINUE THIS IS SO GOOD
3/29 c29 8Hikari-J
I’m incredibly fascinated by this fanfic. Finally one that doesn’t rehash canon !

Keep going you have great talent
3/21 c26 Felon GT
I get the feeling this might be a Naruto/temari pairing in the long run. Is as if during the chunin exams she finds some connection of sorts (unaware she is) of the person who bested her in battle. Shika like in canon but her second match against Naruto was more battle of attrition thus maybe feels more that being the serious battle than it was with shika. Plus the second battle with him during the invasion.

It’s a unique pairing if you go that route. Usually it worlds if it’s a political bonding contract (arrange marriage) fanfics that I read that make it believable with how authors write the plot. This Naruto has a newer personality with some of his cheeky canon side. Still it’s one of my favorite pairings in the long run. North blind, children of their respective 4th Kage, wind users and she can put him in line with that battle fan of hers like sakura does with her punches or tsunade throwing things at him
2/13 c9 16Luciendar
I can't help but think.

Do you realize how ironic it is to put in the story's description, "Strong Naruto," but have him lose to Gaara who he beats in canon? Hell, you handicapped his shadow clone training to keep him weaker. I feel lied to.
2/13 c8 Luciendar
See, right here, this is the crap i have issue with when you try and justify Kakashi bailing on Naruto:

(((Please let me finish before you start hollering. I did it because, in all honesty, Sasuke has always been in dark waters, ever since the massacre of his entire clan. This business with Orochimaru has not been the start of it. Sasuke isn't what you are, Naruto-kun."

"Huh? What's that?" The blond questioned.

"Bound by ties to the village. Do you get what I am saying, Naruto? Sasuke is… hungry for power. It isn't like what you long for. Your quest in life to become stronger so you can protect those of the village, and your loved ones. Sasuke, on the other hand, wishes to become strong enough to kill his brother, Itachi. He only looks to gain power because of it, and nothing else. He fights for nothing else. A dark path of revenge is his life and it needs to change.")))

The Hokage says that to the most mistreated child in the village. Realistically speaking what would he infer from that? Because, honestly, my first thought was you're basically saying he's being shafted for being loyal despite everything. Oh Naruto, if you were only a larger flight risk then you'd get more dedicated training. Hell. Kakashi knows his training was sabotaged but basically blamed Naruto for lacking skills he wasn't taught. Are you serious?

This shit is straight up victim shaming.
2/13 c4 Luciendar
I try not to judge a story too early on, but you're killing me. This is dragging like hell. Your technical writing skills are good. I just wanted a better story than this.
2/13 c3 Luciendar
Shit or get off the pot dude. The chapters of Naruto bitching about the same thing is not character development. He's not wrong either. Hell, if I was him I'd have abandoned that village.

I swear sometimes all that people want to write is this mistreated idiot too stupid to think he deserves better. Yet all the adults in his life continue failing him.
2/13 c2 Luciendar
I'm already sick of having to read all of this introspective whining and exposition.
2/13 c1 Luciendar
So, starting off, I don't really care for this story.

I'm not trying to throw pointless shade. It's just that I hate the "Sasuke needs more help" argument. I find it to be repugnant. I've always hated how Kakashi managed his team. Your attempted justification just soured me to the whole thing.

In all fairness it was well written.
1/31 c1 Guest
Your story is based on a crap premise. Kaka was being a hypocrite.
1/25 c1 Guest