FanFiction.Net
for A Nugget Of Advice

6/12/2020 c20 SamsaraMorningstar
So sad you decided to go for a anti-hero Itachi I was excited to see a more dark approach and see a really bad Itachi.
Also, Kakashi never got to redeem to Naruto, still obsessed with Sasuke, I dont like Sasuke at all but well also most of the Fandom like to make him good at the end just like Kishimoto did.
Other point, What about Sakura? I feel like nobody care about her haha she is still an useless fangirl and all his team ignore her. Is she going to train under Tsunade? Or train at all?
6/12/2020 c19 SamsaraMorningstar
Oh I hate Sasuke so much lol he is really a pain in the ass xd
6/12/2020 c16 SamsaraMorningstar
Yes! Finally a worthy representation of Kunoichis, especially Tsunade, Kishimoto never gave kunoichis much screen time, Tsunade is so powerful and we never get to see all his power, she was a sannin just like jiraiya and orochimaru
6/12/2020 c11 SamsaraMorningstar
I totally agree with your reasoning of kishimoto pulling 'Itachi is good' at last minute, I also dont like him very much, I think he is reveled like a hero too much when in reality he was a Danzo 2.0 with a tragic sad story that make him more appealing. The best villains always have a sad background and that doesn't make them good or appealing to me, I usually dislike those types of villains more because I find it extremely weak to give up as soon as you meet problems or sadness, they fall and never get up instead they prefer to fall more deeper and lose all empathy even when they should have more because of their suffering, so yes I would like to explore a real villain Itachi I have never read that approach and I think it would be good
6/9/2020 c3 Guest
Naruhina
6/10/2020 c1 Soraslove
Ya... naruto def needs to get his chakra under control so he can learn more techniques easier.
6/7/2020 c5 Brandon
That fight while kinda short was perfect. It was just badass how he thought through and utilized his plan perfectly and didn’t rush in or waste his abilities like other stories do.
6/8/2020 c1 uHtagqaPp7153gaa
narutema
6/2/2020 c21 Guest
Hope you have an impressive replacement for the rasenshuriken cause an earth relase rasengan really doesn't sound too impressive
6/4/2020 c21 GunBlade2024
Hi there

I like long chapters, and I especially like great characterization, but Temari really seem to be too abrasive, at least to me i think.

Anyway, keep up the great writing and stay safe!
6/4/2020 c21 Melikalilly
I love this story
6/4/2020 c21 Gouravsilentreader
Awesome and interesting story
Love it so far
Waiting for the next part eagerly
Please update soon
6/4/2020 c21 girrr
Awesome
6/3/2020 c21 KrishnaSharnam
Great chapter.
6/3/2020 c7 zafnak
Errr... why does your Gamabunta talk like an inner city gangsta? LOL. I know he is supposed to be sort of like a giant toad Yakuza Bossin canon, but him sounding all "hood" is just odd.
496 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »